I'm sure there's been enough covers of enter sandman, but i'd thought id add my own to the masses, even tho mine isn't the best still was alright for how long i've been playing

Any thoughts on the tone?, There was a few sync issues at the start as well. but I didn't feel like redoing the entire thing just for that 2-3seconds of crap.

I also removed the start clean section as i have no pedal to switch between clean or distortion

EDIT: helps if i post a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v683f8-gKuo
Last edited by BoL7z at Jun 29, 2010,
That tone is awesome!!!!!! Did you use the backing track? Because i cant tell the difference haha. It sounds identical to the actual song. What did you use to record?
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Pretty good. Like your tone actually.
The lack of solo is a bit dissapointing though.
Quote by leony03
That tone is awesome!!!!!! Did you use the backing track? Because i cant tell the difference haha. It sounds identical to the actual song. What did you use to record?

I used a POD UX2 with metal shop

And honestly i think the tone is pretty meh, i double tracked the POD UX2 and had the original mp3 at about 50%
Your downpicks are out of time. Also, you didn't mute the intro bits (0:45-0:47). There are several timing issues here.

Also, you think it's cold in Brisbane? We had -4° to 9° here in Canberra today (supposedly it got to -7° in the Tuggeranong valley), and it's supposed to get colder during the week. What I wouldn't give for a high of 20° like you lucky chaps get. Good times.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Last edited by seemeel at Jun 29, 2010,
Yeah the palm muting thing is weird, I'm 100% palm muting but when i play through my POD is sounds different to the palm muting when i play through the amp for some reason, I think i just have to move my hand up a bit more when using the POD,

I have no heater in my room or anything, and my room is next to the garage so the wind blows straight in i swear it's like 10c in here.
hi, thanks for your comment !

You have a very good tone, almost the Metallica tone. For the playing, you're good, just work on some timing issues you have in the main riff.
Also, try to relax your fingers while playing, it seems like they are too much strained.
Nice guitar too