yo guys shadowz_fall here... and well... i'm broke... i have two part time jobs right now, and i need to make some more money for college, so, anyway, i thought you guys can help me earn some cash, trust me guys its easy, and you can earn some money for yourselves so, why not eh?

here's the link to an awesome site to earn money, if you guys are interested...

IT'S EASY!!! i mean i didn't believe it at first too, but this is 100% legit guys, all you guys have to do is register, click on some ads, and POOF!!! you get PAID!!!, but wait... how does this help me out?

alright... so... when you register for your own account (and start earning some $$), all you have to do is type ross11 as your referrer, yep that's all you've gotta do to help me out, plz guys if you're interested, plz type ross11 as the one who referred you to the site, it'll be a great help to me and i'd really appreciate it

wait... still reading eh? come on! you can't go wrong with this!!! its a WIN-WIN situation!!! you guys earn money, i earn money, we're ALL happy, so plz help out a fellow uger go to college, buy his dream guitar, and finally have some money for himself... maybe...
Quote by DeadSoloist
lol i have all the practice standing up when I used to play guitar hero 24/7 :P

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I don't care if you're joking or not.

Just no.

derp *reported*
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
So you're Yui?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
If you want to make money, because a hooker. It's more socially acceptable than spamming the Pit.
Which, ironically, is what will happen to you as a hooker.
@Sol9989
reported? is it against the rules man? this isn't a scam, i just need some money man...
Quote by DeadSoloist
lol i have all the practice standing up when I used to play guitar hero 24/7 :P

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I don't care if you're joking or not.

Just no.