Hi guys,

I'm trying to upload an image and a flash file to my friend's bands myspace page, but I'm having some trouble with it. I know how to code html and css and stuff, but I don't know how to actually go about adapting stuff in myspace.

Basically I've got the background image up, but I want to put stuff (namely this flash object) above the myspace menu/banner thing. Here's an example of what I mean:
Lamb of God's myspace

Does anybody have any experience with stuff like this? Can you help me out, or suggest something, or point me in the right direction? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've tried google searching stuff like how to add an image to the top of the page but all it does it position it absolutely over the top of everything, and I need to push everything down like in that Lamb of God example.

Thanks in advance.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Last edited by VVolverin3 at Jun 29, 2010,
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUK360&q=Adding+banners+to+myspace&meta=&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

The first result in Google for "adding banners to MySpace" seems to be pretty succinct. I can't guarantee it though, I can't check them at work.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Steal their code? Look at the source code, make adjustments as needed.

That's the best I got.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
2007 called; it wants it's social network site back.

I think stealing their code is your best bet. I'm not sure if you can find exactly what you are looking for trough generators or anything.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Well I think I'm on the way to fixing it. I added a margin-top to the body in css and that has shifted everything down a lot, I've just gotta adjust it to the right amount. Then from there I can use the other banner techniques to overlay a div with whatever else I need in it.

Thanks guys. I'll close the topic now.

Oh, I don't know how to. Well whatever, just let it die, cheers.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Last edited by VVolverin3 at Jun 29, 2010,
1. Select the code.
2. (PC) Right click the mouse and choose copy or, go to edit/copy
3. Go to the area where you will be modifying your background on your profile page.
Hint: Myspace users paste code into interests (Right click/Paste or Edit/Paste)