What type of power supply can I use with a Dunlop Crybaby GCB-95? Don't fancy paying the £10 or whatever it is for the original power supply.

Thanks!
Any 9v DC power supply with the right sized plug and right polarity will work, but cheap power supplies can add a lot of noise, especially with wah pedals.
I'll try the one I use with my boss me-50 - that seems to work fine for the boss pedal.

edit:
If it's the wrong voltage or polarity will it do any damage or just not work?
The power supply I use for my boss me50 doesn't even fit the crybaby, haha.
Make sure your power supply isn't the switching type which will give out a lot of noises.
Generally if they're advertised for musical equipment they should be quite quiet.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

you don`t want to spent a tenner on a original power supply, the only option cheaper than a tenner is a battery, most peeps spend 100 pound or more for pedal power supplies and conditioners....
Quote by ibanezgod1973
you don`t want to spent a tenner on a original power supply, the only option cheaper than a tenner is a battery, most peeps spend 100 pound or more for pedal power supplies and conditioners....

1 spot visual sound will cost much less and will be as effective. I own one and it's absolutely silent, with all my pedals and with insane amount of gain.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA120 Air Norton+Tone Zone
Boss FV500H Volume Pedal---->Behringer TU300
Ernie Ball 6185 Wah Pedal
Digitech Bad Monkey
Vox Bulldog Distortion
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
Peavey Valveking 112 with Celestion G12T-75
Quote by Heimdallr
1 spot visual sound will cost much less and will be as effective. I own one and it's absolutely silent, with all my pedals and with insane amount of gain.

This is the one you can connect 8 or 10 pedals to, right? I've run out of room and am looking for something for a multi-ped power supply.
1 spot is a daisy chain and as such there`s a voltage drop the further you move down the chain...might aswell use batteries...
That was what I was wondering (about the voltage drop). Reviews are all over the place, too. It seemed worth it to try for $30 though.

The DC Brick seems to have good reviews and decent price.
Ah right. Might just use batteries until I get more pedals and then decide what to do about the power supply - I am used to having a multi FX pedal so therefore only need one power supply.

Having a wire running into each pedal when there's 8 of them would be asking for a stage dive. Might have to invest in a all in one or just stick to batteries, we'll see!

Thanks for the informative replies.