any of you guys have any love for Hags?I been eyeballing them for my first electric.I want something not so common.You know Strats,Teles,LPs they are the norm.Just looking for something different.
Can these axes be setup for southern rock/country sound?
Well if you don't want a Tele for that sort of sound, then I don't quite know what to recommend.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by seemeel
Well if you don't want a Tele for that sort of sound, then I don't quite know what to recommend.

dont get get me wrong i am not dissing on those axes.i know they are all awesome in the right hands.

i like a broad spectrum of music from AC/DC to Alan Jackson.I want to be able to play a little bit of all of it with one guitar.( if that is possible)
Hagström guitars are definitely great! I had a Select Ultra Swede and was quite impressed by how wonderful the stock pickup sounded. The only thing I didn't fully like was the feel of the fretboard but I was (at the time) very spoiled by high quality ebony fretboard feels.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

I dint know until recently that Hag makes all their parts in house.No QC issues to worry about from outside vendors.That is definately a plus.