how much money can i get for this guitar?

http://www.google.com/url?url=http://www.amazon.com/Fender-Starcaster-Electric-Guitar-Accessories/dp/B001943W92&rct=j&sa=X&ei=f_wpTPf-C8X6nAfN4pSfAQ&ved=0CDAQ9gIwAA&q=fender+starcaster&usg=AFQjCNHBF_zug-TNhGEJwNIKbVsCsE1XsQ

im getting kicked out of my house and i will need some money for food and stuff

i was wondering if i could get like $150 for just the guitar at guitar center (i dont eat exensive stuff, tacos from taco bell)
its well taken care of
a few dings but its still sexy
it plays well, i have my acoustic which will be better if i have no home so.........
how much?
you will most likely get $50 is you're lucky for the guitar at GC..I'm not kidding either. That's a crappy guitar (sorry, just being honest) - they offer $125 for MIM P-basses in perfect condition.
No chance Im afraid.

I doubt they'd even give you $50 for it in GC....selling it privately you might manage about $70.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
a few bucks.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Your best bet is to give the guitar to your parents in an effort to not get kicked out.

Or... I could by it for $20.

lol.
dude, why would you get kicked out of your house!?
you can make some bucks playing your acoustic on the street in crowded places, 'cause that guitar is worth nothing to a player. you could try selling it to some sucker who just started playing.
Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Your best bet is to give the guitar to your parents in an effort to not get kicked out.

Or... I could by it for $20.

lol.

thats like 10 meals
deal

PRSfanatic i dont want to share it on a public forum

if any of you want to know the reason send me a message
Quote by Unknown_Biskit
You'll seriously sell it to me for $20?

you seriously want to buy it?
ill sell it for$20`
Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Sure, why not.

How do you want to do it?

well when i get kicked out (jul 1) why dont i meet u where u live?
when you sell your used gear to guitar center, what they usually do is take a half from a half from msrp. so if that guitar was 150, then theyd probably give you something in the likes of 40 bucks.. its bullshit, i know haha
Sure, why not.

How are you going to contact me?
Cell or something?

Wait, do you live around northwestern ohio?
Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Sure, why not.

How are you going to contact me?
Cell or something?

Wait, do you live around northwestern ohio?
i live in Mi
i cannot sell the guitar dude
im sorry
i cant carry it that far
Quote by fenderfreak100
i live in Mi
im sorry
i cant carry it that far

rofl
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Quote by fenderfreak100
i live in Mi
im sorry
i cant carry it that far

lol. Alright.
Quote by Unknown_Biskit
lol. Alright.

i am leaving home with $11.73 my guitar and whatever else i can grab
i know this is pretty OT, but i think everyone wants to know....why?
Gear;
Epiphone Dot, Hondo II LP (wi S. Duncans), Squire Affinity Strat, Fender Deluxe 112 Plus (85w)

Best Bands Seen; AC/DC, Metallica, Sex Pistols, Iggy & The Stooges, The Cure, Dark Tranquility, In Flames, The Answer, The Stranglers.
Quote by cuscus97
i know this is pretty OT, but i think everyone wants to know....why?

He said he'd explain if you sent a pm. I think he should post here, since we all want to know anyway.
my advice,dont sell it on a forum full of gear heads..sell it to a n00b on ebay or one of your friends and you can probably get more than 100 bucks
Quote by Ratraisin
He said he'd explain if you sent a pm. I think he should post here, since we all want to know anyway.

ok fine!

im being kicked out cause my parents dont agree with my sexuality+ i did not finish high school in time
Quote by fenderfreak100
ok fine!

im being kicked out cause my parents dont agree with my sexuality+ i did not finish high school in time

So just becaus your gay you got kicked out?
Shitty parents...
No offense but your parents are IDIOTS if they are kicking you out cause you're gay..thats just insane..

I hope they see this post..
Quote by archenemyfan
No offense but your parents are IDIOTS if they are kicking you out cause you're gay..thats just insane..

I hope they see this post..

thank you for seeing MY side of it!!!
you and viter are nice guys. everybody else thinks i should beg to stay with them
but im just taking what i can,, my guitar, and a piece of cardboard to use as a sign haha
Quote by fenderfreak100
thank you for seeing MY side of it!!!
you and viter are nice guys. everybody else thinks i should beg to stay with them
but im just taking what i can,, my guitar, and a piece of cardboard to use as a sign haha

thumbs up to you man,believe in what you believe..it doesn matter if its different from everyone else

hehe but a guitar and a piece of cardboard is not gonna earn you much,I suggest you take up a small job at some restaurant or something..so you can actually afford food and lodgings..or just stay at a friends place..but living like that aint gonna help,you gotta go forward and get a proper job you know?

but dude,all in honesty,it is better if you could stay with them,,its going to be hard but then you wont have to worry about rent and a place to stay and sleep..come to an agreement with your parents to let you stay and stay only.food,clothes etc. etc. you will have to afford..how about that?
Quote by archenemyfan
thumbs up to you man,believe in what you believe..it doesn matter if its different from everyone else

hehe but a guitar and a piece of cardboard is not gonna earn you much,I suggest you take up a small job at some restaurant or something..so you can actually afford food and lodgings..or just stay at a friends place..but living like that aint gonna help,you gotta go forward and get a proper job you know?

but dude,all in honesty,it is better if you could stay with them,,its going to be hard but then you wont have to worry about rent and a place to stay and sleep..come to an agreement with your parents to let you stay and stay only.food,clothes etc. etc. you will have to afford..how about that?

i have a place to stay i will be okay dudes
i dont need allot of $$$$$ anyway, i only need enough for food, drinks, and cigarettes
Last edited by fenderfreak100 at Jun 30, 2010,
Quote by fenderfreak100
i have a place to stay i will be okay dudes
i dont need allot of $$$$$ anyway, i only need enough for food, drinks, and cigarettes

then don't even think about staying there..Honestly,your parents are really stupid

Quote by archenemyfan
then don't even think about staying there..Honestly,your parents are really stupid

yeah thanks dude! i will be in touch when i can im steling my laptop and i can hang out at a mcdonalds to get their WiFi
Quote by fenderfreak100
i live in Mi
im sorry
i cant carry it that far

pure gold right there.

Anyway good luck to the OP.
Guitars
Amps
Quote by fenderfreak100
ok fine!

Let me get up on the "Your parents are assholes" wagon. Good luck!
so you're not leaving now?
Gear;
Epiphone Dot, Hondo II LP (wi S. Duncans), Squire Affinity Strat, Fender Deluxe 112 Plus (85w)

Best Bands Seen; AC/DC, Metallica, Sex Pistols, Iggy & The Stooges, The Cure, Dark Tranquility, In Flames, The Answer, The Stranglers.