Page 1 of 5
http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/former_college_of_staten_islan.html

I seriously don't know how to feel right now. They're my friends but they definitely deserve whatever they get. My world is flipped upside down right now. This is all anybody is talking about on Facebook or anywhere in my town. You hear about this stuff all the time but you never really think about it until it hits close to home. They all just completely messed their lives up from one night. One of them was close to getting signed as a rapper and the other two were two of the best football players in the school.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Last edited by maidenfan15 at Jun 29, 2010,
Holy shit man.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
What the hell?

Are they close to you, or do you just know them from school or from around town?
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by maidenfan15
http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/former_college_of_staten_islan.html

I seriously don't know how to feel right now. They're my friends but they definitely deserve whatever they get. My world is flipped upside down right now. This is all anybody is talking about on Facebook or anywhere in my town. You hear about this stuff all the time but you never really think about it until it hits close to home. They all just completely messed their lives up from one night. One of them was close to getting signed as a rapper and the other two were two of the best football players in the school.

I think the best thing you can do is to no longer consider them your friends.
Apparently it wasn't racially motivated, no weapons were used, it was just a random attack... That makes it even worse. There's no reason for it. No offence TS, but I hope your friends burn in hell.
Quote by Ignite
That's insane. Them being your friends, do you have any idea why they'd do something like that?

Nobody's talked to them since it happened so nobody knows exactly why but I was with them earlier that night and they were all really drunk. My guess is that they were robbing him. It sucks because they messed up their lives from this. I feel terrible for the guy's family.

Quote by Pedalboard
What the hell?

Are they close to you, or do you just know them from school or from around town?

I was close to them. I was with them earlier that night.

Nice.

Cool friends you have there man.

Was it some kind of prank gone wrong...? hope they get tried as adults.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by metaldud536
Your friends are murderers. I suggest stopping all contact with them.

This. Also, what the ****, they just suddenly decide it's a good idea to assault and kill someone?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
wow... why did they do this?? news said it was random ....
i hate teenagers...
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Quote by maidenfan15
Nobody's talked to them since it happened so nobody knows exactly why but I was with them earlier that night and they were all really drunk. My guess is that they were robbing him. It sucks because they messed up their lives from this. I feel terrible for the guy's family.

It sucks cause it messed up their lives? No, it sucks because it messed up the lives of that guys family
Rush Rocks

Quote by Braiton
If Beiber is our generation's Cobain I can't see how that is a bad thing.
Just make sure the shotgun is loaded.
Shit.

That's pretty rough.

Edit: Why the fuck is everyone ragging on TS for them being his friends? He couldn't have known they'd do something like this. He's obviously having a hard time here. Have a little respect.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Last edited by walkinbazooka at Jun 29, 2010,
Quote by The_Casinator
Tip: break every form of contact with them

Which likely won't be difficult given that they just killed a dude and so will likely be in prison for a while.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
What the **** man. You shouldn't have a problem finding some new friends, these guys should be put away for a while.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by maidenfan15

Of course, cut all contact with them. They're in deep trouble and won't be heard of for a while anyway.

Also, don't feel bad because you were with them earlier that night. You left them so you couldn't have stopped them, and you weren't with them when it happened. You have nothing to do with this, even if they were your friends. Don't blame yourself for it.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
i dont think their lives were headed for that great of a path if they were randomly attacking people in the community, whether they intended to kill him or not
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
Quote by Jusman
It sucks cause it messed up their lives? No, it sucks because it messed up the lives of that guys family

I know that. I already said they deserve whatever they get. You don't understand how bad I feel for that guy and his family. I'm just saying it's horrible that they did this and messed up their lives. They were all going somewhere in life and they ruined it in one night. You have to understand that I have mixed feelings because these were my friends.

Quote by Astyan
Of course, cut all contact with them. They're in deep trouble and won't be heard of for a while anyway.

Also, don't feel bad because you were with them earlier that night. You left them so you couldn't have stopped them, and you weren't with them when it happened. You have nothing to do with this, even if they were your friends. Don't blame yourself for it.

I know but it's funny because I was going to leave with them but I stayed to hang out with some other people. I'm just lucky I did or I would be right there in the news with them. I couldn't imagine having to live with killing somebody.

Shit.

That's pretty rough.

Edit: Why the fuck is everyone ragging on TS for them being his friends? He couldn't have known they'd do something like this. He's obviously having a hard time here. Have a little respect.

youre right....
ppl do stupid things especially if theyre drunk ...
it coulda been any of our friends....
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
What were they like normally??

You seem like a nice enough young man. What were you doing hanging around with murderers?

Obviously you didn't know this at the time, but were there any signs that these weren't nice people?

People need to understand this.
Shit.

That's pretty rough.

+400
Quote by fender_696
What were they like normally??

You seem like a nice enough young man. What were you doing hanging around with murderers?

Obviously you didn't know this at the time, but were there any signs that these weren't nice people?

Not at all. Honestly, they were nicer kids than I am. I think they just got way too drunk and tried to rob him or something. I'm looking at what everbody put on their facebook's and everybody pretty much feels the same way as me. It's horrible that they did this and they deserve whatever they get, but at the same time it sucks that I'm not gonna see them.

Quote by Jusman

Don't forget the lives of their own family , imagine what the parents feel when they hear their son killed someone...

A lot of criminals are just good people (except that they killed someone ), 1 drunk mistake can ruin their lives.

And I feel sorry for you TS, this must have been a huge shock for you .
Last edited by Waffleguy at Jun 29, 2010,
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Which likely won't be difficult given that they just killed a dude and so will likely be in prison for a while.

Maybe they'll want to rely on him during their trial?
Quote by M0lliP0Ps
youre right....
ppl do stupid things especially if theyre drunk ...
it coulda been any of our friends....

Yeah, people do stupid stuff when they're drunk, like steal traffic cones, get naked, kill people, you know, the usual.

And I don't know about you but I'm pretty certain the people I call my friends wouldn't randomly attack and a kill a man...
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Quote by maidenfan15

I was close to them. I was with them earlier that night.

No you weren't, and you had no idea they were going to do this and didn't know them at all.
Slappa tha bass
Last edited by hootie37 at Jun 29, 2010,
Quote by MH400
People need to understand this.

Thank you.

And also, with everyone saying he should stop being their friend, that's his perogative, but for example, I have two friends in mind, that I would stand by if they did something like this. Obviously I would not condone their actions, but no on should be alone in a situation like that, whether the family of the victim or the family of/those who committed the crime.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by hootie37
No you weren't, and you had no idea who they were and didn't know them at all.

I really don't get what you're trying to say here.

Just the first ****ing paragraph of that article makes me want your friends dead! Who the **** beats a man to death and even attacks his KIDS?

I don't even think a lifetime sentence justifies just how ****ed up that is, HOW CAN YOU GET PLEASURE FROM BEATING A MAN UNTIL HE DIES!!!!???
Quote by maidenfan15
Not at all. Honestly, they were nicer kids than I am. I think they just got way too drunk and tried to rob him or something. I'm looking at what everbody put on their facebook's and everybody pretty much feels the same way as me. It's horrible that they did this and they deserve whatever they get, but at the same time it sucks that I'm not gonna see them.

If you knew they had killed someone, but they got away with it through a technicality or something, would you still want to see them?

Quote by maidenfan15

He's making a joke, you weren't there, you saw nothing, no one can prove a thing, that kinda thing.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jun 29, 2010,
Quote by Tom 1.0
Nice.

Cool friends you have there man.

Was it some kind of prank gone wrong...? hope they get tried as adults.

Prank gone wrong? How exactly is 3 guys beating up another guy a prank?

Quote by maidenfan15

If the po-po find out he was with them that night they'll have a friendly chat with him.

In a police station.

In cuffs.

Accusing him of murder.

Geddit?
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Last edited by druggietoad2k5 at Jun 29, 2010,
Quote by SlackerBabbath
If you knew they had killed someone, but they got away with it through a technicality or something, would you still want to see them?

The obvious answer is no but it's really not that easy. Like I said, It's hard to understand until it hits close to home. How do you go from hanging out with someone every day and then just stopping. People lose friends all the time but three at once? I know they deserve jail but this changed my life too.

sucks man, hope you feel better and dont blame yourself and all that, you dont always get it right when judging people man no one does.
SMILE!
Page 1 of 5