a harmonica??

is there a stomp box that can do this? or even better can i get this sound with my vypyr 30?
You would definitely need a MIDI pickup and a synth unit, and I'm not even sure if they have harmonica sounds on them. I can't imagine any sort of pedal making a harmonica sound.
... why ...
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
You would need a POG/HOG and an ADSR filter (which might be on the POG?HOG come to think of it). That'll get you kinda close I guess. At that rate you might as well go spend $30 on a nice harp and a neck rack for it.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by ChucklesMginty
You're never gonna believe this but... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhWT5faY1XU

Exactly how I would have approached it. Doesn't sound 100% exactly the same, but it's sure damn close.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
chuckles' video is pretty cool. personally i'd just go out and buy a harmonica or two. they're dirt cheap and not hard to learn how to play. plus, with the right equipment you can play it while playing guitar so it could accomplish the same sort of thing.

then again if you're just looking for a cool guitar sound, then all the suggestions about midi pickups and a synth are good if you're that bent on it. otherwise i'd see where i could buy what stompboxes were used to get the sound from that EHX video because that sounds pretty good.
Last edited by flame843 at Jun 29, 2010,