First, is GFS a good company/webshop? I had a look their site, and it's damn cheap. So I was wondering if their products are like copies, but good ones and with good quality? For example, the GFS tuner is pretty much a KORG Pitchblack but is it basically the same thing but without the KORG name? I hope you understand what I mean here

And secondly, I was at band practice today and I played with my sweet Sucy (a.k.a my Randall) but I needed something to tighten it up. I have a Ibanez TS-7 but I could dial it in good! Is a Danelectro Fish'n'chips EQ the answer or should I try more with the TS-7?

Btw, 311ZOSOVHJH, I'm sorry the clean channel is actually good I didn't just try hard enough last time!
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
GFS make good parts. Not great, but still good.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Get SD pickups dude. Buy once, buy right.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Yeah, I've been GASing for D-Activators but they cost moneeey
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Last edited by Axeaman at Jun 29, 2010,
Bump
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Bump
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul