Okay, so there seems to be no bc rich guitar dealer here in Ireland so i want to buy one online but i want to play a guitar with the same (or a fairly similar) neck profile as a bc mockingbird.

Does anyone know of, or own, a guitar with a similar neck profile to a mockingbird?

OR

would the neck profile be like a strat, a wizard ii, an epiphone slim taper etc. etc.?
May I ask why you would like a BC Rich Mockingbird? Just curious.

As to your question, I am pretty sure most Mockingbirds use a standard C style neck. So just head down to your local store and ask to try a C-neck guitar? Other than that I can't say any more.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
matchetts in belfast sometimes has a few bc riches in, but they're normally the cheapest ones. And that won't be much use if you're in cork, lol.

Also I'm guessing it depends on which mockingbird you're looking at, which one are you looking at?

Have you emailed bc rich? when i emailed them a couple of years ago, they were perfectly happy to answer questions about the neck profile etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well the one i was looking at is the mockingbird exotic quilted maple and the reasons i want it are because
number 1: its mahogany so it has the tone that i like and nice sustain,

number 2: its thru neck so it has even more sustain,

number 3: i would be able to reach all 24 frets without breaking my pinky,

number 4: its an eye catching shape,

number 5: the pickups are decent and wouldn't need replacing right away

number 6: it has a 24.7 inch scale so the strings aren't under as much tension as a 25.5 inch scale,

number 7: it has a TOM bridge so all the saddles can be raised/lowered at once,

number 8: i have no real number 8 its just an awe-inspiring guitar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now more seriously can anyone put all the mockingbird models in order of quality for me? cuz im confuzzled as to which is better then which
bear in mind it might be nato, not "real" mahogany, and that a thru-neck doesn't necessarily mean more sustain. but other than that, you're probably right on your reasons.

i haven't tried any mockingbirds, unfortunately, but i'm guessing the ones with the name brand pickups are higher than those that don't have them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?