okay, read at Firewind's homepage (gus G.) that they are selling these in a limit of 1000 pcs but still.. WHERE?! can't find them, so please help me find a page that will sell them or will start sell them if they're not selling them yet.

anyway here is a link to it so you know what to search for:

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/blackstar-unveils-gus-g-ht-blackfire-valve-overdrive-pedal-254761

thanks in future!

/Eddie
Quote by Shreddie-Sharp
okay, read at Firewind's homepage (gus G.) that they are selling these in a limit of 1000 pcs but still.. WHERE?! can't find them, so please help me find a page that will sell them or will start sell them if they're not selling them yet.

You know why they have a limit of 1,000? Because that’s how many fans Firewind has worldwide.
Quote by jpnyc
You know why they have a limit of 1,000? Because that’s how many fans Firewind has worldwide.

yeah its not out yet
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Limited Edition Worn cherry

Peavey Vypyr 30
haha so right jpnyc
Haha, well, wanted to try one because I really like Gus G's guitarsound "and it says" that it has his presets in it.. though they say that of alot of things that actually is pure bullshit but still, have faith shreddie (A)
Quote by jpnyc

Sigged.

the only reason that guy is playing with Ozzy is because he's basically hired as an Zakk clone but he's willing to play shit music.

/haterant
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by jpnyc

Sigg'd.

I would give a lolstack-clapstack-vomitstack-lolstack, but ****ass ug and the image limit. No offence.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
There’s a new video of Andy James shredding on a Blackfire. It’s probably the best sounding pedal demo I’ve every heard. Blackstar quoted a price of $299 in one video. That probably means a street price of $200–$250 so I imagine that a few people will buy these to use as high-gain low-volume preamps. Hell, I might buy one after xmas when Guitar Center puts them on sale for $150.
So has anyone else noticed that after Ozzy’s album and tour didn’t do so well the Blackfire release seems to have…not happened?