The Cute Lepers
Bumbershoot '10

Tom Petty
The Gorge

Gorillaz (Best show of my life)
Key Arena

Please, call me James, or Devin.
Good.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
There's already a big thread on this.

and Carell*

EDIT: here you go. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1311667
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jun 29, 2010,
Quote by jamesyodoom
Steve Carrel leaving The Office!

Well, he better get back to work or hes fired!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Damn... when I searched , I searched his name as Carrel, so I didn't see the other thread. This one can die.
-Shows-
Modest Mouse, Black Eyed Peas, World Party
Bumbershoot '09

The Cute Lepers
Bumbershoot '10

Tom Petty
The Gorge

Gorillaz (Best show of my life)
Key Arena

Please, call me James, or Devin.
good. i like the show but it's like the simpsons. needs to die before it loses all its dignity.
Good. Maybe now everybody will shut up about it.
Check out my band Disturbed

Another good show that's going to be replaced with crap...it didn't work for Jerry, I'm sorry Steve, but you're no Seinfeld, why do you think it will for you?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Honestly, I hated the American version. It's a shame how your crappy movie buisiness/film industry can destroy such a timeless classic and go on for 7 seasons. Go British "the Office" best TV show ever! - Only one that got my attention, haha.
Glad to hear you guys hate the American version and are cool and everything. It has really made a difference in my life.
Last edited by CaptainRon at Jun 29, 2010,
Quote by necrosis1193

Another good show that's going to be replaced with crap...it didn't work for Jerry, I'm sorry Steve, but you're no Seinfeld, why do you think it will for you?

...What? Steve Carell has already been in a number of pretty big movies. He's far more successful as an actor than Seinfeld.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
They need to just end the series after this next season. It's been a good run, but I feel like they should be bringing it to a close pretty soon or it will start to decrease in quality.
I disagree with that. Seinfeld wrote and starred in a show that had 70 million people tune in for the finale. Four episodes of the Office won't be shown per day in 12 years.

Moviewise Carell has been more successful though.
Quote by necrosis1193

He's more successful in his movies than he was in The Office imo. Seinfeld wasn't nearly as successful in films. Not saying he's worse at acting, but it just didn't work out for poor Jerry.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by bingeandletgo
He's more successful in his movies than he was in The Office imo. Seinfeld wasn't nearly as successful in films. Not saying he's worse at acting, but it just didn't work out for poor Jerry.

Not that Carrel is a great actor or anything, but he's definitely better than Jerry. Jerry is a horrendous actor. That didn't stop Seinfeld from being an amazing show though.
Quote by CaptainRon
Glad to hear you guys hate the American version and are cool and everything. It has really made a difference in my life.

Oh noes, how dare anyone express an opinion you disagree with.
The show is well past it's due date anyway.

The last season felt so forced and like they were just throwing ideas at the wall. The well has been dried up for a while.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Quote by greenwoodfan93
Oh noes, how dare anyone express an opinion you disagree with.

It's borderline trolling to come in a thread about one show and talk about how it pales in comparison to the British version.
Quote by bingeandletgo

Are you kidding? Seinfeld is a terrible actor. It's no secret.
Quote by CaptainRon
I disagree with that. Seinfeld wrote and starred in a show that had 70 million people tune in for the finale. Four episodes of the Office won't be shown per day in 12 years.

Moviewise Carell has been more successful though.

Yes, and Seinfeld did precisely nothing after that show. His acting sucked. You can't say he was a successful actor because he starred in one hugely popular show, a job which he got because of his relationship with Larry David. Seinfeld is a hilarious show, but give credit where credit is due -- Carell has done better as an actor.

Also, **** off with this British version shit. No one gives two ****s. The American version got way funnier once they started writing their own material, anyways.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
Last edited by Vornik at Jun 29, 2010,
Quote by Vornik
...What? Steve Carell has already been in a number of pretty big movies. He's far more successful as an actor than Seinfeld.

I meant in comedic terms. I find more entertainment from Jerry's acting when he's doing well(See: Seinfeld, not things like Bee Movie.) than Steve.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by necrosis1193
I meant in comedic terms. I find more entertainment from Jerry's acting when he's doing well(See: Seinfeld, not things like Bee Movie.) than Steve.

Fair enough, I guess, though I think the last thing anyone can appreciate Seinfeld for in Seinfeld is his acting.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
Quote by Confusius
I wish he'd leave the planet altogether. He is about as funny as a piece of decaying plant matter.

I dunno, the great deku tree was a pretty funny guy.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Why are we talking about Seinfeld?

That is a different show.

Too bad for The Office, the time is up.

But I love that show.
"the end has no end"
Quote by Vornik
Are you kidding? Seinfeld is a terrible actor. It's no secret.

I try not to offend Seinfeld fans. An internet pacifist, if you will...
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

It's a good show but I think it has been going on for too long anyway. Sometimes less is more. I stopped watching at season 5.
Old news and I'm kind of glad in a way. It's been almost seven years and this last season was pretty mediocre. I think they should finish after this next season.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by breadstick
I dunno, the great deku tree was a pretty funny guy.

You just won Life.
Today: Steve Carrel leaves The Office
Tomorrow: Steve Carrel enters his brand new, mockumentary series, The Cubicle.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by jedichewy
Why are we talking about Seinfeld?

That is a different show.

Too bad for The Office, the time is up.

But I love that show.

There is already a thread about Carell leaving the office, so this thread is now about Seinfeld.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...