I'm going to purchase a set of Iron Gear Rolling Mill humbuckers.
Turns out there's the choice of: Neck, Bridge, Bridge (Overwound).

What difference to the sound does it make if the pickup is overwound?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
As far as I know, an overwound pickup is just one that is slightly hotter than the standard and has a slightly higher output.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Hotter output pickup, but usually at the cost of less high frequencies.
Can create a warmer tone.
creates hotter output, tends to accentuate midrange, muddier tone when overdriven.
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
Thanks!

Hmm, I think I'd be better off with a standard one for what I want. (Classic Rock, e.g; ACDC, Aerosmith, GNR, Led Zep,)
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
yeah probably (having not tried any of them)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
you don't want it too br00tz for the stuff he's playing. def make sure not to use a b00st. you'll lose all the haunting mids and fragile harmonics. what would robben ford say?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?