stole the title from the finger picking thread, sorry
so, i'm getting into slapping and drumming on the acoustic guitar but i don't too much about it, learned just two songs by now

can anyone share some songs with these techniques?
Drifting by Andy Mckee. Youtube it. DADGAD tuning.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
drifting is too advanced for me, the only two songs i know is Neon by John Mayer with slapping and Ocean by John Buttler, a live version with drumming
Although it's an easy tune, More Than Words?

Or Come Together, Michael Chapdelaine version.
Rodrigo Y Gabriela - Tamacun

Good Start i guess, especially Gabriela's part, its a single chord each bar - giving you time to learn how hand movements via youtube, its a good start to launch off
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Check out Newton Faulkner, all of his music (including covers) utilises the guitar as a percussive instrument as well.
Quote by Deltast0rm
Check out Newton Faulkner, all of his music (including covers) utilises the guitar as a percussive instrument as well.

Yeah Newton Faulkner is God. He's amazing. I love his music.
Quote by sfilipee
the only two songs i know is Neon by John Mayer with slapping and Ocean by John Buttler, a live version with drumming

Well, the fact you have "Neon" down says a lot. It's hard to get John's technique down on that song.

"Ocean" by John Butler is great as well. You must be a pretty intermediate player to know these songs.

Are you talking about literally playing percussion on the acoustic? That is a really cool technique and I've been trying it as well. John Butler does it a lot.