So what festivals are you guys going to or where have you been already?
and what where your highlights?
Im just going to a local festival. Sunshine, cider, mates, clunge = win
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly

I'm just waiting these festivals out until a proper one can be celebrated.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Roskilde festival. Going tomorrow. Meshuggah, Nile, Porcupine Tree, Gorillaz, lots more I cba listing.
Everyone I know is going to T in the park and I can't due to having no money.

Go **** a cactus TS.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Forecastle Festival next week, but only the first day, despite by far being the most sucky day. This is due to the vow my friend and I made to see Manchester Orchestra the next time they came anywhere remotely close to us. Still, wish we could've afforded going on Sunday too to see Flaming Lips + Stardeath
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Nothing good around here. But I might go to Virgin FreeFest (inb4lolvirginjokes) again depending on who's playing this year.

And Warped, but I'm not sure if that even counts.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Last edited by sadSTATUE at Jun 29, 2010,
There should be a poll for festivals... probably best a UK one and a US one.

But The Big Chill for me!
we dont really have much here.. there was the Electric Daisy Carnival here, if anyones into that. it was pretty cool.
but all else we get here is like Warped and shit.
no bueno man. no bueno.
I just got back "Country Stampede". It was a 4 day long Country Festival in Manhattan Kansas. Keith Urban played last friday night and it was superb. He is an amazing guitarist. They announced that Brad Paisley will play next year, so I might have to see him for a second time.

Also, 2 people died over the course of the 4 day festival. It was pretty crazy. The campgrounds were about a mile long. It was like stepping into a secluded village of drunk rednecks, tents and R.V.'s. It was pretty fun walking around the campgrounds and just seeing all the crazy people.
hmmm i went to ULTRA beforehand.

i plan on going to blackwater.....its in northern florida, and i'll be 21!!!!

wooo!
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Quote by GoodnightHero
we dont really have much here.. there was the Electric Daisy Carnival here, if anyones into that. it was pretty cool.
but all else we get here is like Warped and shit.
no bueno man. no bueno.

Did you go to EDC? I saw videos of some pretty crazy ravers jumping fences trying to get it. Over 100 people were injured I think. I saw a picture of a girl with her face badly cut up.
I came in hoping for Real Monsters, and will now leave disappointed. There's a couple of small local gigs i may be playing in, and im gonna see Jonathan Coulton on the 22 in Northampton, Massachusetts, but that's not a festival.
Oh and the highlight of Starscape was probably Rusko. That man is a BEAST live. Also, the sun rising on the Chesapeake Bay was ****ing amazing.
Pukkelpop ! Queens of the stone age, Prodigy, Deadmau5, Blink 182, Iron Maiden, Parkway Drive, Gojira, Skindred ! and thats just the pick of the bunch i wanna see =P
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Quote by CicatrizESP
Did you go to EDC? I saw videos of some pretty crazy ravers jumping fences trying to get it. Over 100 people were injured I think. I saw a picture of a girl with her face badly cut up.

i did. it was ****ing nuts.
I'm going to a local festival around here called "HFStival" They always have some big name bands, the headliner this year is Billy Idol.
Quote by Thrill-house
I'm going to a local festival around here called "HFStival" They always have some big name bands, the headliner this year is Billy Idol.

My friends always used to go to that when I lived in MD. I never got to go though
I went to Bonnaroo and it was amazing. I'm going to Terrapin Hill in September which should be bomb. I'm probably going to Mayhem fest which really isn't a "festival" but it'll be cool.

EDIT: For those of you who don't know what Bonnaroo is (which I doubt since this is a festival thread), let me direct you. It's a 4 day thing from Thursday morning til Monday morning.

http://bonnaroo.com/artists.aspx
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Last edited by meta1militia at Jun 29, 2010,
EXIT festival in Serbia, leaving next monday It's gonna kick ass.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Came home from Roskilde Festival on monday, was great! Porcupine Tree, Prodigy, NOFX, Valient Thorr, Motorhead and Prodigy among other names rocked out on a giant field in Denmark!
Quote by Thrill-house

hfs was tight.

third eye blind put on a really good show.
Wasn't festival season like...2 months ago?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by SG_dave
Yeah, that's why this thread was created in June.

This would explain it.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.