Page 1 of 2
Hello all!

This thread is dedicated to everything Nintendo. From the NES to the Wii, from the Gameboys to the DS's. And the 3DS! Feel free to discuss anything Nintendo! Post ideas, opinions, gather online buddies, questions on games, or anything at all pertaining Nintendo. Currently, the gaming thread has an abundance of PS3, PC and 360 people, nothing against them at all. And well, Nintendo does have its long history. So I hope this can go on.

So currently, for the Wii, I'm playing Monster Hunter Tri, and it is really amazing.
Anyone at all tried it out or online?

And I had setup some buddies here to play online on Soulsilver or Heartgold, but I haven't played my DSI in a LONG time due to work. Apologies to UntilIsleep and ripeflesh. Can't remember the others.

Thanks!
"the end has no end"
uhh gaming thread?
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
As much as I would love to have a Nintendo only thread, this will (sadly) be closed.

Sorry dude.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by UntilISleep
Hope this doesn't get locked. Fingers crossed. Also, when are we going to battle?

Gosh, yeah I have my fingers crossed....

Already I can see such arrogance.

Yeah man. Tell you what.

I'll get online tonight at 11pm central time.

I'll be on for sure.
"the end has no end"
Bought a Wii when they first came out, sold it for nearly double come that holiday season due to its popularity/not enough being made by Nintendo. Was happy with my decision until I saw Nintendo's E3 stuff this year... so much amazing stuff coming out for Wii that I may have to buy another one just to play some of the games. Additionally, Golden Sun 3 = Could not be more excited!
Quote by muffinduck01
As much as I would love to have a Nintendo only thread, this will (sadly) be closed.

Sorry dude.

We might get lucky and the mods will be kind... is that pig shit dropping from the sky?
Jokes, don't ban me.

On topic, Nintendo have some pretty nifty ideas with their consoles unlike Sony and Microsoft.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by jedichewy
Hello all!

This thread is dedicated to everything Nintendo. From the NES to the Wii, from the Gameboys to the DS's. And the 3DS! Feel free to discuss anything Nintendo! Post ideas, opinions, gather online buddies, questions on games, or anything at all pertaining Nintendo. Currently, the gaming thread has an abundance of PS3, PC and 360 people, nothing against them at all. And well, Nintendo does have its long history. So I hope this can go on.

Gaming thread doesn't have people discussing Nintendo because there aren't people willing to discuss Nintendo. And that statement is only true if you're talking about the wii.

you want a place to talk Nintendo? you have one, use it.

*reported*
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by angusfan16

Well, besides Zelda and Smash Bros

Was about to say...

Did anyone ever play Glover on the N64? I don't have it anymore but I remember it being such an awesome, and quite weird game...
Quote by blackenedktulu
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500620&highlight=nintendoism

Sure it hasn't been posted in in a year, but here ya go.

Yeah but if we posted in that we'd get reported for necrobumping.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhh good call on this thread. It shouldn't be closed. Having 2 seperate gaming threads for Nintendo and then the rest is kind of necessary.
Quote by Lemoninfluence

*reported*

Wait... aren't you one of the guys... who gets... those?
Quote by vsdornelas
Sega is better anyways....

+ Infinity

On topic though. I don't what the fan boys say.. Zelda: The majoras mask ! Best zelda there is!

Luigi's Mansion, Goldeneye, Pokemon (classics such as red/blue of course), Super Mario 3, Resident Evil Remake, Perfect Dark.

Just a few among nintys classics!
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Quote by bendystraw
Wait... aren't you one of the guys... who gets... those?

Nah, CCs can't close threads so they don't get the reports.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by UntilISleep
He cleans up articles/lessons. Green is the forums.

Also, I'll just leave this here...http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/n64lovers/

>.>

Green is certain parts of the forums, blue is ALL parts of the forums. Just be careful of those pesky reds. >.>

I'm currently playing through The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Yes, this is the first time I have played it. I didn't have a 64 any time in my life (I had a PS1) at the time, and decided to get the Gamecube version just recently.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by TMF128

Yes, this is the first time I have played it. I didn't have a 64 any time in my life (I had a PS1) at the time, and decided to get the Gamecube version just recently.

Ah, you need to play it on the N64, it just doesn't feel the same playing it on the gamecube or virtual console...
Quote by TMF128

I just finished it for the first time less than a year ago.
I remember playing it as a kid, but I don't think I ever had it.

I tried Majora's Mask, but I can't get past the first 3 days, and give up trying

I've been playing this a lot the past few days
Quote by byob_soad2

I tried Majora's Mask, but I can't get past the first 3 days, and give up trying

tut tut!
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
I guess it's safe to sticky this then...

I also fixed the N64 group I had it set to invitation only.
Last edited by UntilISleep at Jun 29, 2010,
Quote by alaskan_ninja

/thread

Lolnah.

Yellow was too easy to own everything on. You get Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Charmander, AND Squirtle. Once you got them all up to their final forms you beat everybody. Blue version is better.
Quote by UntilISleep
Lolnah.

Yellow was too easy to own everything on. You get Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Charmander, AND Squirtle. Once you got them all up to their final forms you beat everybody. Blue version is better.

Yeah, Blue owned Red and Yellow. I personally preferred Silver out of the first 2 generations.

Quote by alaskan_ninja

/thread

Agreed.

Does anybody know if the new Zelda is going to be released on Gamecube? And what do you all think of it anyway? Personally, I really dunno. I loved twilight princes and i think its the best Zelda game ever made, so the new Zelda would have to be over the top to impress me.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Agreed.

Does anybody know if the new Zelda is going to be released on Gamecube? And what do you all think of it anyway? Personally, I really dunno. I loved twilight princes and i think its the best Zelda game ever made, so the new Zelda would have to be over the top to impress me.

No it's not. The game uses the Wii Motion Plus accessory, which is making me look forward to it. More accurate response from motion. Twilight Princess was a great Zelda, though IMO it didn't top OoT. Skyward Sword looks pretty promising.
Quote by UntilISleep
No it's not. The game uses the Wii Motion Plus accessory, which is making me look forward to it. More accurate response from motion. Twilight Princess was a great Zelda, though IMO it didn't top OoT. Skyward Sword looks pretty promising.

Ah blast. Guess that means I'll have to buy a Wii...

Yeah, I mean it definitly won't dissapoint and I am looking forward to it, its just that my expectations are really high. And don't get me wrong, I love OoT, but TP just seemed so much mature, so my love for it is more.
Sail upon the open skies
so, ocarina of time or majoras mask? I'm planning on getting it on the VC since I don't have a 64 anymore.... =(
"the end has no end"
Both? haha... They are both so amazing, it's tough to decide. Personally I think Majora's Mask has the best plot and I love how dark it is. But then, Occarina is such a classic...
Quote by UntilISleep
Ah, you need to play it on the N64, it just doesn't feel the same playing it on the gamecube or virtual console...

I actually do own the 64 version. I got it from my friend for $5 (it is worth much more.) It was a good deal, so I got it.

I just don't have a 64 yet. I would buy one instantly if I wasn't saving up for an amp head.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by jedichewy
so, ocarina of time or majoras mask? I'm planning on getting it on the VC since I don't have a 64 anymore.... =(

Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask is great, but I don't like the time limit thing. I like to roam around the large environment on OoT.
Page 1 of 2