I put a light switch in my guitar. It acts just as a killswitch, but it isn't momentary obviously. Never seen it done. So i thought, hey im gonna do that. Here it is

My Solo Concept album Lyrics:
Void
Last edited by RockynBull at Jun 29, 2010,
Now that's some funny shit, man

Nice dude
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
lol i actually did this just to see if i knew how to wire it right, but i didnt mount it

lol how much space is that taking up in the back?
It takes up a good amount. Had to do some woodwork. It goes down about 3/4 inch and its about an inch long.
Void
and why not buy a switch for $2? lol so did you rip that switch out of your wall to do this?
haha keep it man, its unique and looks cool.
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
Quote by Doonan
now put a light bulb in

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by espplayer400
haha keep it man, its unique and looks cool.

Oh ya im definetly keeping it. I've got a gilmour mod in there as well. What i might do is get one of those light-up light switches and figure a way to make that work.
Void
Awesome!

Question: Does it get in the way of the pickup selector, or tone controls?
No. It stays out of the way of those, inside and out. Occasionally if im playing hard, ill flip the switch. But that is very seldom.
Void
Quote by MonkeyLink07
*picture*

and have the massive lightbulb on your head light up every time you flick the switch. you could do a cool stutter solo thing with a strobe light on your head.
Where did you put the fusebox?

I'm going to mount a strat five way lever switch into the wall to turn on my house lights.....the living room will be the bridge, the dining room will be the neck....the middle three positions will be centre tapped & wired out of phase & turn the upstairs toilet & bedroom lights on.
Last edited by HankMcSpank at Jun 30, 2010,
Quote by HankMcSpank
Where did you put the fusebox?

I'm going to mount a strat five way lever switch into the wall to turn on my house lights.....the living room will be the bridge, the dining room will be the neck....the middle three positions will be centre tapped & wired out of phase & turn the upstairs toilet & bedroom lights on.

im not sure if youre serious, but that'd be so cool. and have volume knobs as dimmer switches
Fuse box is just right under the switch. Had to cut away some wood., but got it to work.
Void
Quote by billm90
Now you need an electrical outlet in it for the input/output cable.

Now thats an idea
Void
Connect some little lights to the switch so every time you turn the lights on, you're using the kill switch too. I think that's the coolest idea ever.