That is awesome.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Wait.. couldn't a Vuvuzela fix the oil leak?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91

Vuvuzelas can't fix anything. They only destroy and you're a madman to try
I'm buying a plane ticket to London.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by damian_91

Like, stuff a bunch of vuvuzelas in the hole? It might stop. Or it might keep on blowing out oil, only louder than before.
Quote by TheQuailman
Like, stuff a bunch of vuvuzelas in the hole? It might stop. Or it might keep on blowing out oil, only louder than before.

Think of the whales.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I hate whales. Next time I see one I'm gonna stuff a vuvuzela in it's goddamn blowhole, so it can go bzzzzz like a moron everytime it breathes out.

Did you know that whales cannibalise their young and will attack humans when they're not being observed? Also, their feces are a major source of climate-altering gas. Whales are libertarians, anti-semites and uploaded the Harry Potter spoilers to the internet.

There.
Quote by TheQuailman
I hate whales. Next time I see one I'm gonna stuff a vuvuzela in it's goddamn blowhole, so it can go bzzzzz like a moron everytime it breathes out.

Did you know that whales cannibalise their young and will attack humans when they're not being observed? Also, their feces are a major source of climate-altering gas. Whales are libertarians, anti-semites and uploaded the Harry Potter spoilers to the internet.

There.

I don't believe this to be true.
****ing brilliant.

I would donate money if they needed more vuvuzelas.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by TheQuailman

There.

Dude I said whales. Not Wales. We've had this discussion before.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Wouldn't that be "the Welsh", then? I mean, I can't hope to penetrate a landmass with vuvuzelas.

EDIT: nvm, I need coffee.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Jun 29, 2010,
Quote by Nelsean
****ing brilliant.

I would donate money if they needed more vuvuzelas.

I think that's the point of that website, to pledge money to the cause.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Last edited by sg255 at Jun 29, 2010,
Quote by sg255
I think you that's the point of that website, to pledge money to the cause.

Then a donation shall be placed!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I suppose that site was made by Americans, because as a Brit, and a Londoner no less, I know this is a bad idea unless you want to get tear gassed and beaten to death by the metropolitan police within about half an hour of setting up.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I suppose that site was made by Americans, because as a Brit, and a Londoner no less, I know this is a bad idea unless you want to get tear gassed and beaten to death by the metropolitan police within about half an hour of setting up.

I'm not even a Brit, and I was thinking that they'd just run them off.

Funny idea though.
Ironically, since vuvuzelas are made of plastic(which is derived from oil), this protest will in fact indirectly be giving money to an oil company; very possibly BP.
Quote by Jackal58
Think of the whales.

Pffft, at least they'll be able to sing in a freaking key if it works...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I'm not even a Brit, and I was thinking that they'd just run them off.

Funny idea though.

Yeah.

If they contact the police now they would be granted their right to protest, but using vuvuzelas undoubtedly violates some sound law and gives the police the right to be assholes. They always kill people at protests
Money that could clearly go towards helping clear up the spill.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

BP has billions to play with and they can't seem to do jack, 2 grand extra wont help them much methinks.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by osXtiger
BP has billions to play with and they can't seem to do jack, 2 grand extra wont help them much methinks.

It's going to help a hell of a lot more than annoying and distracting the office workers.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

we could always just wrap you in sponge-like fabric and throw you into the gulf. at least that way you'll be useful.
Quote by TheQuailman

There.

I heard they make an awesome pudding though.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I hope this happens on the day I'm in London.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.