Hey pit when you guys are listening to the radio and a song comes on are there any songs you just like better or have to listen to on the radio?
Mine are Soundgardens Spoonman and Blackhole sun and Any old Alice in Chain not Rooster (Rooster is way over played on my radio stations). When them songs are on the radio its a total EARGASM. What about you?
I don't listen to the radio.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I kind of know what you mean... like I'm not a big fan of Foreigner but whenever I'm drivin and they come on I've just gotta crank it.

FEELS LIKE THE FIIIIRST TIIIIMEE YEAHHHHHHHH
Quote by rmr024
I kind of know what you mean... like I'm not a big fan of Foreigner but whenever I'm drivin and they come on I've just gotta crank it.

FEELS LIKE THE FIIIIRST TIIIIMEE YEAHHHHHHHH

dude juke box hero should be the anthem for every guitarist
I'm the same way. I like the songs usually, but when it's on the radio it's like the best thing ever!
I don't always listen to the radio, but when I do, I prefer "Sultans of Swing"- The Dire Straits.

Seriously, though. The radio heightens the experience of listening to songs I like. It's probably the fact that other people are listening to and enjoying the same music as me.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
I don't listen to the radio because I live right next to New York and all they play is annoying rap and that stuff. There are no rock stations or anything. Well there was but it was replaced with a hip hop station.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
The things OP said, older Godsmack stuff (getting tired of the oracle lately), or maybe some old school rap or hip-hop

EDIT: oh yeh, forgot aout cage the elephant, some -core music is alright too. thers not really any metal on the radio here. every now and then theres some beatles or zeppelin which is damn awesome.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Last edited by velocigecko at Jun 29, 2010,
It's better listening to a song on the radio. But a lot of the time the song is overplayed.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
I only like two radio stations near where I live. Both are FM.

One of them is a college radio station that plays metal, and punk (on Tuesdays.) That is my personal favorite.

The other is a classic rock station. Sometimes you hear Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses, Rush, Kansas, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Hendrix, and Van Halen. Most of the time it is softer classic rock, and the Beatles.

I enjoy it a lot when pretty much any song I like is on.

In case you want to know, they are Q104.3, and Seton Hall Radio (89.5) You will know them if you are near New York City, or in New Jersey.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Last edited by TMF128 at Jun 29, 2010,
i like it when i hear a song on the radio that i forgot about or when i'm thinking of a song and it comes on
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Actually to be honest, if im ever in a place where theres a radio on or mtv or something and a good song comes on it's always 10 times better xD It's like 'yeah, now we're talking'. probably cus the rest of the stuff played has been utter shit.