I bought a new bass today. its a 5 string ibanez soundcheck. There are five knobs on this. One is volume and the other is pickup blend. What are the other 3 knobs?
Don't do it man. You take one inhaling of marijuana and the next thing you know you're standing infront of a murdered prostitute with a bloody knife in your hand.

At least, that's what the anti-drugs people at my school tells us.
volume for each of the pickups, tone for each of the pickups, and blend?

im not entirely sure, but thats what i'd guess. open it and see what wires go where
most likely EQ knobs. Treble, mids, and bass
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
its definetly not tone for both cause one of the knobs makes a sound that goes from a deep setting to a very thin and metallicy sound.
Don't do it man. You take one inhaling of marijuana and the next thing you know you're standing infront of a murdered prostitute with a bloody knife in your hand.

At least, that's what the anti-drugs people at my school tells us.
Quote by the_perdestrian
vol blend 3band eq.

This
Have fun with it, buddy =) Have fun seeing how far you can tune down that B because everyone knows... The lower it is, the heavier
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol