hi everyone. i have been searching for a new DAW and am being held back by vst's. i love them but fl studio, cubase, and nuendo are the only ones that i know of that use vst's. i've used all 3 of them before and i just want to try something new that is a bit more stable but allows me to use the vst's that i've become accustomed to.

any suggestions?
Ableton live. I have a copy if you want...
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster by Squire
Ibanez Acoustic
Casio Keyboard
Line 6 Spider II
Zoom G2.1u pedal
Epiphone Les Paul Studio

Quote by Colohue
Nope. I'm far too honest.
Quote by silverrock224
Ableton live. I have a copy if you want...

Yeah, no. Don't pirate and share good software like that, especially on these forums. If he wants to try Ableton, he should download the demo then pay for it if he likes it, which I recommend. It's a fantastic program.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
Yeah, no. Don't pirate and share good software like that, especially on these forums. If he wants to try Ableton, he should download the demo then pay for it if he likes it, which I recommend. It's a fantastic program.

my bad. I honestly didnt know if it was okay to offer so i just did. Anyway ive had ableton live le for about 1 month and just got suite for about 2 weeks. Its a great program, and i love it. Ive tried cubase,reason, and acid pro. Overall all those programs are great but ableton..idk it just stuck for me more and working with it is amazing. Its worth every cent i dont have to get, so definitely go and get a demo.
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster by Squire
Ibanez Acoustic
Casio Keyboard
Line 6 Spider II
Zoom G2.1u pedal
Epiphone Les Paul Studio

Quote by Colohue
Nope. I'm far too honest.