Page 1 of 10
I'm much more excited for the actual final book. Y'know, the thing that probably won't suck donkey balls.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by sg255
I'm much more excited for the actual final book. Y'know, the thing that probably won't suck donkey balls.

I knew it was a comic book, but i've never read it. I assume it's pretty good?
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
I knew it was a comic book, but i've never read it. I assume it's pretty good?

I don't really read comics and I thought they were alright. They were a fair bit more enjoyable than this looks.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by alaskan_ninja
It stars Michael Cera. Therefore it is going to blow.

dude superbad?
So it's basically the plot from No More Heroes? Can't be that bad then
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by rickyj
dude superbad?

Superbad was ok. Really the only Michael Cera movie I can watch all the way through.
Sail upon the open skies
this looks like its trying to capitalize on kickass being awesome
Quote by alaskan_ninja
It stars Michael Cera. Therefore it is going to blow.

+1

Quote by truiteleague
another shitty movie!

QFT

Quote by rickyj
dude superbad?

See the above
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by angusfan16
Superbad was ok. Really the only Michael Cera movie I can watch all the way through.

yea jonah hill was the better half of the movie
Quote by rickyj
this looks like its trying to capitalize on kickass being awesome

Agreed, but I think this movie looks pretty good as well. I actually like Michael Cera

EDIT: Also, any movie with Chris Evans in it is amazing. Well, except for the first Fantastic 4 movie. That movie blew.
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Jun 29, 2010,
I like michal cerra and I love this comic book seres. Unfortunately they are trying to cram too much in too little space and the plots gonna suffer accordingly My prediction for this movie 7/10 if you like awkward loser humor. 5.5 or 6 if you don't.

but for real check out the comics.

Also the ending of the movie is gonna be completely seperate from th books becasue the movie script was finalized before the final book was written.
no sir away a papaya war is on
Quote by rickyj
dude superbad?
Superbad had Jonah Hill in probably his most funny role so far, and McLovin. They were funny. Michael Cera added nothing to that movie and was not funny at all.
kill all humans
I'm excited for it, love the comics.

EDIT: Saying it's only happening because of Kick-Ass is wrong. For one the Scott Pilgrim movie has been set for a while, since before Kick-Ass was out, and for another Kick-Ass wasn't a liked idea for a while so eh.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Jun 29, 2010,
I should be seeing it later today. That trailer made me laugh.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
I'm actually looking forward to watching this. Doesn't look bad at all to me.
Might check out the comic too.
Looks pretty dumb.

I'd watch it for free.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Edgar Wright still has my props and kudos for Shaun Of The Dead and Hot Fuzz, I have faith that he's going to make this quite good, especially for the parts that Mr. shy virgin isn't really talking.
The trailer just looks badass.
I stood before the glittery borders of new radius In search of the fabled city of mud and crushed velvet, What I found was a gutter where the love of entertainment Meets the lust for blood and demerits.
Hey guys, what's that other movie where Michael Cera awkwardly woos the girl he's in love with?

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
OMG as soon as I clicked the link, a commercial came on for this movie on the radio. And it had the same guitar opening....

WICKED
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by CaptainBumout
Edgar Wright still has my props and kudos for Shaun Of The Dead and Hot Fuzz, I have faith that he's going to make this quite good, especially for the parts that Mr. shy virgin isn't really talking.
The trailer just looks badass.

Once I noticed he was directing I decided it probably wouldn't be too bad. It's unfortunate that Cera always gets typecast in this role, I guess he just did too good a job as George Michael on Arrested Development.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by TheReverend724
Saw the movie, kicked so much ass on so many levels!

It was the best movie I've seen in a long ass time

You don't watch movies much do you?
Quote by technicolour
You don't watch movies much do you?

You don't allow for opinion do you?

Haven't seen it yet, but I'd like to. I'm not sure it's going to be that great, but I can often relate to Cera's character well.
signature
How good the movie is will directly relate to how closely it follows the books and how often Wallace is on screen.
Saw the movie, its a fun watch, pure eye candy, I mean.

The story is just an exaggerated teenage romance story however, and it stars Micheal Cera, who had only -one- half decent role, from Superbad.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
I am excited for it. Even if it did suck, I would watch it anyways because it has Michael Cera. I'm planning on going to see it next week sometime. I would see it today, except I am going to see The Expendables.
just got back from seeing the movie and it was awesome.One of the most unique movies i have seen and very well done.and it was super funny too.I have never read any of the comics so i didnt know what to expect going in to the theater,but i was pleasantly surprised.Probably the second best comedy this year for me.
lol @ a movie about a kid who has to fight the ex boyfriends of a girl hes trying to hook up with. What a ***** rofl.

I feel like this movie is going to be like highlander in someway. Hes going to defeat all his foes, and then shes going to play him in the end, and hes going to become the 11th ex boyfriend.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all