Today I was reminded of this piece of childhood nostalgia:

This show had a large place in my childhood and I figure it deserves to be talked about.

As a kid I used to get nightmares from this damn show, especially the episode with the clown. This clown:
(Invalid img)
Go ahead and share your memories, what was your favorite episode? Did anyone else get nightmares from these?
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
God damn it that show was one of the reasons I had night terrors as a child.
Sail upon the open skies
I loved this show as a kid!

My favorites are

Badge
The Crimson Clown
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Pinball Wizard
Cutter's Treasure
That clown raped my childhood. I just couldn't sleep at night, and when I actually managed to sleep, one word... nightmares...

Edit: There was one specific nightmare that I haven't been able to forget.
I was in my sister's room playing cards with my cousin. I had two cards, I think one of them was an ace... anyway, that room has an L shape.
My cousin suddenly ran out of the room and as I followed him, he told me he left his water measuring device back in the room. I told him he shouldn't worry, I could get it back.
As I entered the room again I noticed something wasn't quite right, everthing was kinda foggy. I saw the device sitting in the wall and as I turned back the goddamn clown caught me in his arms and shaked me as he laughed.
I woke up sweating and shaking, my mom was holding me and telling me everything was going to be fine, she asked what was I dreaming but as a kid I thought it was better to just not say anything. Looking back, I realize how wrong I was... I was afraid to tell them that I got scared by that show thinking they would get mad at me or something.
Last edited by MG_Sora at Jun 30, 2010,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I loved this show as a kid!

My favorites are

Badge
The Crimson Clown
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Pinball Wizard
Cutter's Treasure
I remember Pinball Wizard and Cutter's Treasure, those were ****ing fantastic, but The Crimson Clown episode was terrifying. I refused to even turn on the TV for an hour if I found out that episode was playing
Quote by ghostnineone
Thanks TS, I wont be sleeping tonight

If it makes you feel better, I have a feeling I won't be either
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Last edited by toby3p0 at Jun 29, 2010,
I remember it, but I didn't watch it that much. didn't they make a werewolf movie? or was that something else? I seem to remember this movie about a werewolf that we used to watch at school sometimes and I think it was Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Quote by toby3p0
I remember Pinball Wizard and Cutter's Treasure, those were ****ing fantastic, but The Crimson Clown episode was terrifying. I refused to even turn on the TV for an hour if I found out that episode was playing

As a child, I always loved things that terrified me. There are so many more episodes I loved but I can't remember the names of.
I love that show, now that you mention it I'm gonna try and find some episodes streamed online.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
I remember goosebumps(tv show) was around at the same time as well. I think are you afraid of the dark was a tad spookier though.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Quote by The4thHorsemen
I remember it, but I didn't watch it that much. didn't they make a werewolf movie? or was that something else? I seem to remember this movie about a werewolf that we used to watch at school sometimes and I think it was Are You Afraid of the Dark?

nevermind, i was thinking of Goosebumps: The Werewolf of Fever Swamp.
I ended up watching half an episode on youtube. Why half, you ask?
Because the acting was horrendous. It seems I never picked it up as a kid, so it kinda ruined it for me now.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
When I was little I wasn't afraid of monsters or clowns under my bed, I was scared that Osama Bin Laden was under my bed with an AK-47. Every time I saw him on tv I shat bricks
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
I just remember the one episode about the ghost boy who went around saying "I'm cold....I'm cold". My sister used to say that to me over and over if it was dark and it scared the sh!t out of me.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

i remember that show! One episode that scared me was the one about the haunted pool and it had that skeleton zombie kind of thing, i don't really remember much of it, just that it was a scary episode
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
Quote by 30 30 150
i remember that show! One episode that scared me was the one about the haunted pool and it had that skeleton zombie kind of thing, i don't really remember much of it, just that it was a scary episode

Damn I remember that episode. That was ****ing scary.
Wasn't there something to do with hair or something? **** that.

Who remembers Eerie Indiana?
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
I watched Goosebumps.
I havn't changed this thing in a year.

I LOVE GIANT YELLOW TEXT!

;_;
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
TS, by chance where you reading Cracked.com today??

and FYI The Sixth Sense was based off of one of the episodes of that show
The clown from supernatural was creepier.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Heard of it but never watched it. I'm watching an episode now, it's scaring me and I'm 20.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices