yo shadowz_fall here... with another... well, dumb question... so i'm having a problem with changing my speed while playing a song, i can't exactly describe it, but its something like, when its the "before the solo part" of a song... i kinda mess up, coz i can't play the solo right after the "before the solo part" of a song (lol don't know what its called so let's stick to "before the solo part") yeah... pretty weird explanation but i hope you guys get it coz its really starting to bug me
Quote by DeadSoloist
lol i have all the practice standing up when I used to play guitar hero 24/7 :P

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I don't care if you're joking or not.

Just no.

Last edited by shadowz_fall at Jun 30, 2010,
can you put your question in the form of a question?
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
Quote by shadowz_fall
but its something like, when its the "before the solo part" of a song... i kinda mess up, coz i can't play the solo right after the "before the solo part" of a song

WTF are you talking about?
so you are having trouble switching from playing rhythm to playing lead. It just takes time.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
I have no idea what you're asking but the solution to your problem is to practice.
@AeolianWolf
oh, my bad, my question is actually how to fix meh problem with changing speeds

@Matt420740
yeah, pretty dumb explanation there, what i meant is that i'm having trouble with the transition from playing a slow part to playing a fast part, ok... that should be clear enough... i guess...

@sacamano79
so i just practice then huh? k will do thanks
Quote by DeadSoloist
lol i have all the practice standing up when I used to play guitar hero 24/7 :P

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I don't care if you're joking or not.

Just no.

Last edited by shadowz_fall at Jun 30, 2010,
It's normal for it to be hard. Just work on that initial change. You're goin from playing rhythm to something completely different on the opposite end of the fret board so it's suppose to be hard at first. Just pay close attention and practice on your weakpoints. It sounds cliche but this answers 40% of questions asked on UG.