D00d, that's a good deal!
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I think I just threw up a little..
Last edited by Gaiad at Jun 30, 2010,
I sold my house for Justin Bieber tickets.

...what?
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Took me ages to realise it was just the perspective that made it look like a freakish tiny-necked guitar.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
This actually makes me really mad. I didn't take part in hating Bieber until now. He's killing of potential guitarists . What if Hendrix or Slash sold their first guitars for "Justin Bieber" tickets? Where the fùck would we be?
Quote by Slashestranged
This actually makes me really mad. I didn't take part in hating Bieber until now. He's killing of potential guitarists . What if Hendrix or Slash sold their first guitars for "Justin Bieber" tickets? Where the fùck would we be?

We wouldn't have as many use guitar "gods" getting fellated all the time.
I'd love to go to one of his shows.

Just sayin'.

Quote by Slashestranged

You are rude and deluded.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jun 30, 2010,
Quote by Zomby Woof
In some altered universe where Justin Beiber was around when Hendrix or Slash was.

They had shit music, even back then. Like Guns n roses. And elvis.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Who cares, really? It's her business, she can do what she wants.

I wish people sold their stuff to see my concerts live like Justin Bieber >_>
I really think it's a shame to be selling musical instruments to go to a concert. If it was any concert, I'd think the same way, but it just seems a little worse that it's Justin Bieber.

EDIT: I actually like pop music and I'm not usually on the side of the "We must expand our ranks! Death to the pop crowd!" stereotypes, but it's not like a Justin Bieber concert is meant to be a life changing experience, whereas being able to play a musical instrument is a skill that can be carried throughout one's life.

Obviously I'm assuming that they don't also have a basement full of guitars and saxophones.
Last edited by Declan87 at Jun 30, 2010,
Honestly, why should anyone care? FFS, get over yourselves. You kids don't like pop music. Big deal. Go listen to your garbage and let the other kids listen to their garbage. If this girl wants to sell her guitar to see Justin Beiber, so be it. It's in such pristine condition that I doubt it was being used anyway.
Quote by Slashestranged

You actually think that if the girl was this prepared to sell her equipment for concert tickets, she'd grow up to be a potential guitarist? Chances are she's have given up anyway if it didn't mean much to her.
Quote by Slashestranged

Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
So what? Their life. If you think they're pathetic just ignore them.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
ROFL Well it's her problem if she wants to go to a "JUSTIN BEIBER" consert... Kinda funny I wonder what her dad thinks about this. Oh well oh well..
I wish I was going to a JUSTIN BIEBER concert.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████