Anyone here into the band Cracker?

I only knew the song "Low" by this band for a while. I thought they were just another generic 90s rawk band. But, I heard their songs Teen Angst (What the World Needs Now) and I Hate My Generation and I was shocked to find out it was the same band. I checked out some of their albums. I think a lot of their songs are actually very well written, and they have a very goofy thing going. It's a shame they're not that big. Although, their most recent album seemed to be somewhat of a comeback. Thoughts?
Hey man!!! I know what you're talking about!!! They're definetly above averege coming from that genre especially... my favorite song of thier's has to be either "Happy Birthday To Me",or "Dr. Bernice"... both great songs...!
I thnkwe all know why I'm here...
^I've got the same album, the self-titled one with the sardine can. I really like "This Is Cracker Soul", "Mr Wrong", "St. Cajetan", and "Another Song About the Rain".

I was at the Wakarusa Festival in '06, and I got to see Camper Van Beethoven and Cracker play one right after the other. That was cool.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.