I would like to learn Eyes On Me by Faye Wong. Now, I have found the tabs for the generic version of the song on this very site, but there is a slightly different version I would like to learn. Below I will put a url for a video for the acoustic version of the song, and it has a intro to it that I would love to learn as well. I'm not sure if there is already tabs for this version, so if not, would it be too much to ask for someone that is experienced to come up with some? If not that is fine, but the intro is the whole reason I am posting this, and not just going with the tabs I already found...

Acoustic Eyes On Me with intro
"Look! More sleeping people! It.. must be.. nap time.. But who has nap time now? Nap time comes BEFORE pants time, not after. I think these people are just making up times!" - Cabose, Red Vs. Blue
intro:

e|--12\---9---10---7---9---5----7---3----2-------3--3/5-----0-------------|
B|--10----------------------------------------2--------------------3-------------|
G|--11----9---11---7---9---6----7---4----3---3---------------4------------|
D|--0-----------------------------------------0---------------------5------------|
A|--------------------------------------------------------------------0------------|
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|-------------------------------------------4/5---------------------------|
B|--3-----------3----2--0-----------------------2--3--------------------|
G|--4-------4--------0-----2--0---2----------------2--------------------|
D|--------4-----------------------------0------------------4---------------|
A|-----------------------------------------------------2--------------------|
E|--4-----------------3-------------2--------------------------------------|

e|--0h2---2------------0-----5--5----7----3---5---2---3---0---2-------|
B|--------------------3-------------------------------------------------------|
G|-----------------0---------------6----7----4---6---2---4---0---2-------|
D|--------------4-------------------------------------------------------------|
A|----------------------------------0-----------------------------------------|
E|----------0-----------------------------------------------------------------|
Last edited by crmrz at Jun 30, 2010,
Wow, thank you! I really appreciate it! lol that looks hard, but if I practice enough, I should be able to get it eventually
"Look! More sleeping people! It.. must be.. nap time.. But who has nap time now? Nap time comes BEFORE pants time, not after. I think these people are just making up times!" - Cabose, Red Vs. Blue