Well I made it mainly because i got bored and wanted a custom case and I'll be painting it as soon as I think of a good paint job, suggestions? It weighs about 23 pounds with the guitar in it and it costed absolutely nothing. So any comments suggestions or ideas are welcome
Attachments:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Epiphone Valve Junior combo
Its really, unique? hahaha.
Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
I'd totally eat you.

Quote by Gorelord666
Banned because your avatar blew my mind.

Damn straight.
haha well i still gotta paint it to really give it that cool kinda crazy touch
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
When do you put the body in?
Ibanez AS73
Squier Blonde Standard Telecaster
Home built Telecaster Deluxe
Vox AC4TV amp
Vox V845 Wah Wah
Marshall reverb
Korg Pandora PX4 multi effects
Digitech Death Metal distortion pedal

God is busy, save yourselves!!!
Fine I will be the one to say it. It just looks like a dinky dink shitty box stuffed with carpet. You might have put time into it but not thought. It looks like there is nothing holding the body of the guitar in place so it doesn't fly around in the case. (From what I can tell in the pictures) Its about just as helpful as throwing your guitar in a big trunk. Or even in the back of a pickup for that matter.
Yeah kinda what that guy ^ said but less harsh, also as a side note, you don't paint guitar cases, you're supposed to cover them in tolex..

HELLO!

pop tart, it has the cut out in the foam to keep it from moving side to side and the padding on the lid so it wont come up out of the cut out, it doesn't move an inch in it, and yeah i know, but i got the idea to paint it from postal monkey guitar cases oh and also let me emphasize on the fact that it costed nothing so it wasn't that i didn't plan it out it was more of i had to shape the plan around what i had
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
It cost you nothing, not it costed you nothing.

Could you get higher quality photos?
haha sorry, and no, I don't have an actual camera, I have to use my phone :/
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Poptart, chill out and spend more than a millisecond looking at the photos. Granted the pictures suck but if you look you can tell that the foam is fairly well shaped to the contour of the guitar. As for covering it in tolex, why have a case that looks like everyone elses. If I could paint (and come up with something that is not too cheesy), I would do that instead.

Grunge, what type of joints or reinforcements did you use for the corners?
funny you should ask cause the original plan had plywood thick enough to be able to just screw together but it was too heavy. When i found the thinner stuff there was some angled stuff that was called corner saver?? haha but anyways i used that to hold it all together and it naturally is counteractive with every piece so its sturdy enough
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
sorry people that waste there time throwing things together just because its fast but then don't end up using it because it sucks bother me.

I can not tell from the pictures but if u do have a way of holding the guitar in ehh not soo bad. May i recommend a cloth for the outside instead of paint
yeah i kinda get what you mean, it annoys me too but i did put enough thought into it so that it is worthy of me using it for when i'm not going to have to carry it long distances

and does putting cloth or tolex have any real bonus cause if it really doesn't make that much of a difference i'd rather paint it

edit: i forgot, yes i do have a way that holds it in place, that was the reason i wanted a hardcase, to give it more protection than a gig bag so naturally i made sure it wouldn't slip and bang around in it
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Last edited by grungebaby at Jun 30, 2010,