I just got a Fender strat MIM and need a amp. I want to make pink floyd noise and on a huge budget. So huge that my fingers and the plastic piece from a bag of bagels is my pick.

Need 200.00 shipped and hell if it comes with any accessories is + i have nothing and a noobie to my new hobby.
only piece of advice I can give you is NOT to get anything with the words 'Line 6 Spider' or 'Marshall MG'. Just don't.
'08 Fender Deluxe Blackout Telecaster
'08 Squier Jagmaster w/ 2 DiMarzio PAFs (DP103/DP223)
'91 Seagull S6 CW Acoustic/Electric
Fender Super Champ XD
Digitech Whammy WH-4
EHX Big Muff Pi (NYC)
Danelectro Fish n Chips EQ
Last edited by kreddy2 at Jul 4, 2010,
Quote by needler420
I just got a Fender strat MIM and need a amp. I want to make pink floyd noise and on a huge budget. So huge that my fingers and the plastic piece from a bag of bagels is my pick.

Need 200.00 shipped and hell if it comes with any accessories is + i have nothing and a noobie to my new hobby.

huge budget?

200.00 what?

and you need picks too? do you have a cable?
To be completely honest. Dont try and go for a bands sound. Make your own.

Bands spend a LOT of money to get the sound they get so i really wouldn't bother.

You could probably get something that sounds similar but it would feel like a cheap copy of the real thing.
Gear;
Ibanez RG7321
ESP Guitars LTD F-100FM
Spider II 30w
Boss GT-10
Dunlop Wah-wah
Peavey 6505 112 Combo
low watt tube amp of some sort if you're not gigging/rehearsing with a band
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2004
Fender Telecaster Custom 72RI 2009
PEDALZ
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60DSP
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100
Quote by Tedward
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Kustom-The-Defender-Series-Head-and-1x12-Half-Stack?sku=423747

+

a Big Muff once you can afford it, and then after that a delay or phaser.

EDIT: or a Peavey Vypyr or Vox VT15

Availability: In-Stock & Ready To Ship! Note: Due to size and/or weight, shipping is an additional $69.99.

i need 200 shipped can you recommend anything else that you would also be able to help me with when it arrived he he
Oh yea i need cable to lol and which is better that fender amp or the kustom amp head with speaker? for Gilmour noise
Quote by needler420
^^ need more info

it will do the noise you desire, at bedroom levels.
How are these from amazon for quarter of the price

http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-AT108-15-Watt-Acoustic-Amplifier/dp/B000MVYOZY/ref=sr_1_4?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1277955335&sr=1-4

or these for half price how do they compare to what has been recommended for Gilmour noise am i really getting justifiable quality compared to the extra $$ money I'm laying out because all i know is what ive read and what little my friend has told me.

http://www.amazon.com/Line-Spider-IV-15-Amplifier/dp/B002GYWBIM/ref=sr_1_5?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1277955335&sr=1-5

So i need some info on whats the difference between spending 50.00 on a amp to 200.00 when there both 15 w

Here is my guitar i got for free trading my modded xbox its a fender MIM
Quote by needler420

So i need some info on whats the difference between spending 50.00 on a amp to 200.00 when there both 15 w

tone.

the vibro champ wipes the floor with them.