Page 1 of 2
What are some neat decorations you have on your favorite instrument?

I just recently decided to make my guitar more ornate. I have a black and red bandana tied on my lower "phallus" after I moved it down from the headstock because it got in the way when I tuned. Bad move on my part.

I'm also waiting on a logo I sent to Country Joe Mcdonald from Woodstock that I wanna tape on the body so that I'll always have a piece of Woodstock when I play.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a guitar that you've so dearly decorated, now GO!
I bought a load of badges and put them on my guitar strap.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
I bought a load of badges and put them on my guitar strap.

That is a ****ing great idea. I like to move the guitar around a lot when I play though so it might be uncomfortable. Oh well I'm up to try new things.
i leave my guitars clean as possible but the strap is a differnet story
i got pokemon badges on one of them
oh wait on my nylon string i put a mustache on it
it was made in mexico
My acoustic has some pretty ace vine-like design painted on the pickguard
mais mon cerveaux sait mieux.

last.fm

e-married to RevaM1ssP1ss & spanishyanez.
and e-child of Kensai.
pick holder? i have a wristband on the head stock ready to mute some strings but i rarely use it. Its mainly for looks.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
I've got a few stickers on my Encore guitar, my Fender has coil tap on it and my Jackson has a neck through desing. all of the, are lovely!
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
I stuck about three dozen plastic flowers in my cabinet cloth and a giant red rose in my amp head.. I reallly want to do a whole show covered in flowers.. just to be a little theatrical
Quote by Twist of fate
That is a ****ing great idea. I like to move the guitar around a lot when I play though so it might be uncomfortable. Oh well I'm up to try new things.

They're alright to play with on. They're button badges, not like pins or anything, so they don't dig in. I've got ones of the bands I like. Wildhearts takes pride of place at the top
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
whenever I buy fruit I put the little stickers (Dole, etc.) on my guitar. It's like a sort of collection. I've got around 15 at the moment. But the damn kiwi ones don't stick so well because they got hair on the sticky side.
i spray painted a coolface to the back of my classical guitar. yep...
My guitar is pretty already. I don't need to put anything on it.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Blood stains inside my acoustic(on the bright wood inside the soundbox or whatever it's called, can't remember the term).

I literally played so hard that my little finger started to bleed.

No other nonsense. But I really don't need it because my acoustic is black so it's awesome by default.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

i got a lowlife belt but i lost weight so it didn't fit me anymore so i took the metal studs off and decorated my strap with them with my initials and all other stuff on all my gutiar straps. it looks AWESOME! well maybe not caps lock worthy but still cool =]
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I've got a toy penguin on the headstock and some duct tape on the arse, holding my strap in place.

And an awesome lightning bolt strap.
I have a hairband on my headstock incase I need to mute strings or whatnot
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Right now, a twist tie holding my strings together.
On the back of my headstock, "burn" written in marker.
I have a Rock Band guitar strap and the protective coating is still on the pick guard.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I have one of those guitar tatoo thingies on my schecter, and i sharpied "Till death do we rock" on my other peice of crap
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
My Schecter is beautiful without anything else on it. It's a stripey maple top with a red see-thru finish and abalone binding. It's basically the Les Paul (in terms of weight, tone, etc.) of Schecters.
Quote by BloodMoon666
Blood stains inside my acoustic(on the bright wood inside the soundbox or whatever it's called, can't remember the term).

I literally played so hard that my little finger started to bleed.

No other nonsense. But I really don't need it because my acoustic is black so it's awesome by default.

It did that once. While playing the blues.

On someone else's guitar.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
I put out all my cigs on the left wing of my white V

It yellows it out and I love the color
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
I've got a couple of Tool stickers going down the fret board of my Rhoads, and i have a big ol Gojira sticker on my bass.
Sail upon the open skies
I have a dark blue cloth bracelet thing that my mum bought me behind the nut on my electric, it looks pretty cool. On my acoustic I have some yellow and black 'Hazard' tape and a little tiger stripe pattern I made using some black tape that I'm quite proud of.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
I put flowers on the head stocks of my guitars.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Twist of fate

I second that motion.

I third this motion

OT: I have a sticker on the back from my church, and a sticker on the headstock that says "Mini-Deluxe" that came off my little toy amp.
Slappa tha bass
Last edited by hootie37 at Jun 30, 2010,
no "decorations" but on my PRS copy i removed the selector switch, wired in a blend knob instead, added a killswitch, used a push pull for the tone wired to throw the pups in series, and the volume is push pull and just bypasses the controls. I also replaced the tuners with locking gotohs, swapped the pickups for seymour duncan, and put dunlop straplocks on it.

edit: oh yea, i put the duncans in the old pickup covers and to make em fit right I had to cut a slot in the cover where the pole pieces stick through. looks different, but not bad. /edit

on my shitty bullet I scalloped the fretboard and I'm thinking about swapping all the electronics and hardware on it.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Jun 30, 2010,
My guitars all have their names on the back of the headstock.
Also, my strat pickguard was originally white but I painted it black and it contrasts in a cool way with the shinier black of the body, also theres some blood on the pickups. As well as an against me sticker behind the bridge and another sticker above the bridge from The Sunlit Ether, a local band.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Page 1 of 2