So I'm in a band and we just got a room to rehearsal but I only have my old small amp that I learned to play Guitar with...
So I need a big Amp and I don't have that much money and I have seen this: Fender Fm100 Top + Fm 412 Box | for the price of 400 Euro (wich is almost the same as 400$) in a store. So I am asking, should I buy this amp or do you think it would totally suck?
No.

This "top" you speak of is called a "head", and the "box" you speak of is called a cabinet amp/cab.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
imma say no

EDIT: they're called "tops" and "boxes" in germany, i think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Naaaah
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Nein.
MY GEAR

Guitars
- Gibson SG Standard(Ebony)
Amps
- Vox AC30
Pedals
- Vox V487A Wah
- SansAmp Classic
- EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
- MadeByMike Custom Overdrive
- HBE Germania 44
Definitely not for that price; 400 Euros is ~490 Dollars. For that kind of money you could get something a lot better. I will say that the amp is good for cleans though, but that's about it.

@ all of these "no" posts haha

TS, don't get a frontman, what ever the ef you do, do NOT get a frontman, unless you're a fan of terrible cleans and a piss poor gain channel.

A Peavey Classic 30 will suit you just fine, look on Craigslist.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
^ +1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by WtrPlyr
Okay enough fun, let's help this guy.
Threadstarter, answer these please:
Budget?
Styles/bands you play or sounds you're looking for?
Gigging or not?
Want to go used (I think yes)?
Location?

^ These

Though if you're playing with a band you're going to need something loud enough to get over drums even if you're not gigging. That said, you still don't need a half stack to do that.
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Quote by WtrPlyr
Nee

You want a shrubbery with that?
MY GEAR

Guitars
- Gibson SG Standard(Ebony)
Amps
- Vox AC30
Pedals
- Vox V487A Wah
- SansAmp Classic