Howdy - i've got a few bands t-shirts etc, and i have a common problem.

None of them fit the way i'd like, inspite of buying small - i still find them outrageously baggy or poor fits - so i rarely wear them.

And dont think me uber skinny, im a S or M in most shops in the UK

So how about you pit? Does bands merchandise fit you?

And - is there anyway to alter them make them wearable within the UK?
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Yeah, because I like them a bit baggy.
Tell me who's that writin'...
Quote by Kylianvb
Yeah, because I like them a bit baggy.

I dont mind vaguely baggy, but it just pisses me when it's reaching close to my knee's as standard
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
I have that same problem, so instead of ordering in medium like usual i ordered in small, i'm gonna see how that works.
No. I'm a fairly averaged size girl and I can NEVER find shirts that fit. If they fit width ways they're always too short, and if they're the right length they're always baggy

Normally I have to either buy slightly bigger sizes and cut them up so they fit, or I buy massive man's ones and wear them as PJs.
I can't find XXL anywhere for band T's.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Not really. I often find that it's either horrendously baggy but with a neck that fits or the neck is cutting off the circulation to my brain but the rest of it fits fine. I stopped buying it ages ago because I was spending so much and was so often disappointed.

02theEdit: I'm not a weird shape either. I'm a fairly average build and I don't have a linebacker's neck or anything. Don't know if other people have the same problem.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by boycew02 at Jun 30, 2010,
i find it depends on what brand the shirt is. fruit of the loom shirts seem to be fitted better, gildan on the other hand seem to be baggier with bigger arms.
Quote by undecided1993
No. I'm a fairly averaged size girl and I can NEVER find shirts that fit. If they fit width ways they're always too short, and if they're the right length they're always baggy

Normally I have to either buy slightly bigger sizes and cut them up so they fit, or I buy massive man's ones and wear them as PJs.

I agree, about the top bit ofc

I dont know why the necks are so wierd, i know they're mass-produced but since they cost so much - and are memorabilia in some respects, i wish they were better made - like say if i walk into a mainstream shop - take next/topman etc etc, the shirts there that are Small fit perfectly and the neck etc is perfect, yet they're well over under 50% of the price of a band t-shirt.

I dont see why it's hard to make 'real' t-shirts that actually fit properly
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
It depends. My Large Bathory shirt fits perfectly, whereas my large Sacrifice shirt is kinda tight.

Must be the fabric/slight difference of dimensions and stuff.

Edit: I'm a fairly big guy, so maybe some of the better-fitting L shirts I have are closer to XL? /shrug.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Maybe you are proportioned horribly.

Yes, 90% of band shirts fit me fine. Some of them I can fit fine in medium with and a few I have to go with small.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I usually don't have a problem with it.
I havn't changed this thing in a year.

I LOVE GIANT YELLOW TEXT!
They rarely fit well
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by RockGuitar92
Maybe you are proportioned horribly.

Yes, 90% of band shirts fit me fine. Some of them I can fit fine in medium with and a few I have to go with small.

Nopes

Im perfectly proportioned, i can buy off the rack at normal stores as i mentioned in a previous post - its why i made this thread, why am i able to buy 'off the rack' at normal stores, yet for band shirts its just a mass of disappointment
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
I have the same problem with some band tees. It depends on what brad of shirt it is really. I wear a small and sometimes x-small in guys shirts and sometimes I have wash them in hot water and dry them to attempt to shrink them.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
XL has always been fine for me, tbh.
Except during my absolute fatass phase, that is; but I can blame that on medication so there.