So, as some of you know, I've been working on a project for animation school the past 2 weeks (old thread was here ), and have finally finished.
I had to create a total of 10 pictures, and 3 backdrops, of a character that could be in a movie or video game with the topic of "Soft and Hard" (inb4 penis).

But no, there is no penis. There are robots, explosions, and a female who taught me that I still can't draw boobs to save my life.

I present to you, Natalie:

You can watch the whole thing here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXF4eJy8nfE

The translation of the German is:

(Title cards in video) In a world ruled by cold, hard steel, a soft human heart beats.
The Escape
The Exit
The Ambush
The Attack
The Realisation
The Counter-Attack
The Regret
The Decision
The Journey

So, what do you guys think?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jun 30, 2010,
I was expecting the animation, but still pretty cool. I like the concept too.

EDIT: I now see that she is half human, half robot. I think it would've been better to put her human side on the left side, considering that's where the heart is located... Therefore the character goes along with that opening title card a little better.
Last edited by ItsOnlyGNR at Jun 30, 2010,
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
I was expecting the animation, but still pretty cool. I like the concept too.

EDIT: I now see that she is half human, half robot. I think it would've been better to put her human side on the left side, considering that's where the heart is located... Therefore the character goes along with that opening title card a little better.

I... I never even thought of that

And all I'd have to do is flip the pictures, but I can't since I already sent it

Soft and Hard? I would have done something with a boiled egg.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by CoreysMonster
I... I never even thought of that

And all I'd have to do is flip the pictures, but I can't since I already sent it

Hopefully whoever is grading it doesn't point that out, although I'm sure it would hardly (if at all) affect your grade... I'm just one to notice little things like that
There's a flagrant lack of animated chainsaws.

That superb nontheless. Great job!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!