Retarded. Looks like Oliver Twist, mixed with Children of The Corn, mixed with Bioshock, in a bad way. How much did they spend on that ffs?
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
yeah looks horrible. I haven't liked any of their videos since At The Left Hand Ov God
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by Cambyses
Behemoth is false

I thought everything before Demigod was pretty solid. Can they entry?
their willingness to sell out as much as they did leaves me no choice but to prescribe them to be burned and died
i am the moonstar
pre-Pandemonium Incantations Behemoth is anything but false.

Sumdeus
their first 3 full lengths were cool, but they've sold out hard and are now poser fodder
i am the moonstar
Oh god the horror,hes making thoose kids do his gardening!

This looks like the preview for the worst horror movie of 2010.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Eh, I still think they're putting out quality releases, regardless of the legions of moronic fans they're attracting.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Quote by Riffmast
Oh god the horror,hes making thoose kids do his gardening!

Hey, I have a big garden at my house, and it's riddled with weeds. I was scared shitless.
Quote by Penisaur
Eh, I still think they're putting out quality releases, regardless of the legions of moronic fans they're attracting.

I can enjoy all their shit when I listen to it, but you have to admit that the last three albums have been rehashed as fuck.

Sumdeus
I don't get it, they're a Polish DM band(at least nowadays), which is basically a longer term for "poor". How do they afford such ridiculously OTT videos?
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by mr kipling
I don't get it, they're a Polish DM band(at least nowadays), which is basically a longer term for "poor". How do they afford such ridiculously OTT videos?

they're far from poor man, they're Nuclear Blast's cash cow
i am the moonstar
Quote by mr kipling

It's not that pricy. Buy kids from a local orphanage. Find an abandoned building. Give said kids some of Nergal's makeup and some gardening tools. Boil some tar. Photoshop.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx
It's not that pricy. Buy kids from a local orphanage. Find an abandoned building. Give said kids some of Nergal's makeup and some gardening tools. Boil some tar. Photoshop.

Demonic.
Quote by mr kipling

Big label, and they tour constantly so they have a big profile.

I swear this teaser wouldn't be out of place as a trailer for the Brasseye special. Kids skipping around, big menacing bloke staring at them... "It's paedogeddon."
Quote by webbtje
Big label, and they tour constantly so they have a big profile.

I swear this teaser wouldn't be out of place as a trailer for the Brasseye special. Kids skipping around, big menacing bloke staring at them... "It's paedogeddon."

Militpaed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyNHmskN-vo

I love Chris Morris, shame I still haven't seen his recent film...

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
I think the body is just very small.

Granted, I can only be referring to the bass.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
true, but still, consider the fret board size in proportion to his hands.

"imagine the size of his balls...

i'd love to have a fight with the man."
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid