Hey guys!

I am playing the bass for a few months now, and I like it!

Slapping Popping and playing with a pick gives no problems at all, but when fingerpicking.... arghh....

The problem is:
When I fingerpick the E string on a single note its okay, but when I switch notes on the E string and pick them with my fingers, there is this weird "click" or "pop" sounding through the amp.

It is also there when I pick very softly. I tried adjusting the neck, pickup heigt and action but nothing works so far, so I guess it is my technique.
Fingerpicking all other strings works well.

The sound goes away when I turn down my tone at the guitar, but I don't think thats a good solution

So please, help me!
Mesa/Boogie Road King v1
Marshall JMP 2203 '78
Vox AC30 H2 Heritage HW
Fender Deluxe Reverb '65 RI
Gibson Les Paul Custom '57 Historic RI '05
Fender American Vintage '52 RI Telecaster '02
Fender American Vintage '62 RI Stratocaster '07
Trim your nails or figure out how you can pluck without having the nails hit the strings
I have my nails trimmed and they don't hit the string at all.

I have the idea that the string hits the last fret everytime i pick it with my finger, could that be?
Mesa/Boogie Road King v1
Marshall JMP 2203 '78
Vox AC30 H2 Heritage HW
Fender Deluxe Reverb '65 RI
Gibson Les Paul Custom '57 Historic RI '05
Fender American Vintage '52 RI Telecaster '02
Fender American Vintage '62 RI Stratocaster '07
This is pretty typical of fingerstyle, especially when starting out. The sound comes from your strings hitting frets on the neck.

Try softening your technique, and using your amp to do the work for volume. Also, playing closer to the bridge can help.

Also try to make sure that your fingers move as close to parallel with the instrument body as possible to help reduce the amount of vertical movement in the string.

Of course, this clank sound can be used stylistically, check out the techniques of John Entwistle and Steve Harris.
It could be that then, or at least when you fret since you say you get it when you are changing notes. But if you say playing with a pick is fine then it shouldn't be a problem with the bass but more on how you are fingerpicking.

If it's not your fretting which you could just improve by being more subtle with the left hand, make sure you aren't pulling the string up away from the fretboard when you fingerpick. Make sure the finger goes through to the next string instead of actually pulling at it. Take a closer look at what and when exactly the click happens and try to adjust in different ways to see if you can figure out what is doing it. Also remember that you really dont need to pluck that hard, so raise the volume a bit and smooth your touch; it's better to play softer and quicker than to have to pluck the strings hard to get a good volume.
What bass do you have? I know the stock bridge some basses have a pretty dodgy bridge (coughgibsoncough) and the saddles can sometimes come a little lose and start clicking when you pluck a string, but that's really something that only happens when you pluck a string fairly hard.