I put some food in the microwave, failing to realize the elusive packet thingy containing the sauce stuff was hiding in there.
a few minutes later i discover the plasticy containter drained of contentsin that which i was soon to consume.

My question is: Is it still okay to eat this? The food, which is now seasoned, not the empty packet.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
It won't kill you, but not eating food will. Therefore...
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Plastic is not toxic. If it was, no company would be allowed to store food in it. I think it is safe.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
But plastic radiated in microwave may be toxic or release toxic chemicals, hence my concern.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Well, plastic itself isn´t toxic, but exposed to microwaves is a different story... I would eat anyway, it won't kill me, at least not instantly Anyway, if you don't die by something like this, you die of cancer, or brutally slaughtered by a car, so who cares?
Just eat it. I do it all the time, and the only problems I have are the ones I was born with.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by Amos_Moses
****in do it pussy

I heard semen counteracts all toxins... jerk off into the food TS
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Eat it, I mean it can't be as bad as your mother's cooking
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
Eat it, I mean it can't be as bad as your mother's cooking

Agreed.
Sail upon the open skies
dont eat it!! it contains nuclear radiation and youll turn into an octopus :O
If you don't eat it soon, you'll have to microwave it again. Then you'll really be ****ed.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
depends how hungry you are
Gear:
American Strat (Modded with Kinman Pickups and more )
PRS Paul Allender (Don't like Cradle of Filth though )
Line 6 Spider Valve 212 (Broken )
Blackstar HT-5 Combo Amp

DR.ZOIDBERG!!!!! (Very inspirational)
Quote by 145186
dont eat it!! it contains nuclear radiation and youll turn into an octopus :O

I thought the way that worked is that he would be turned into a super hero with the powers of a plastic pouch.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I have consumed the potentially radioactive nom noms. I shall report later if I have gastro-intestinal calamities of any sort or die.
Quote by Nomack

This is my sig!
Incoming shit hurricane. Take shelter, I repeat, take shelter!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Next Hendrix
I have consumed the potentially radioactive nom noms. I shall report later if I have gastro-intestinal calamities of any sort or die.

I don't care if you die.
Just tell me if you turn into a superhero with the powers of a plastic pouch Dammit.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Next Hendrix

Unless...
Gear:
ESP LTD EX-351 (Black)
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by Shredoftheday
Wow your a true genius UFhobo

Quote by slight☼return
holy shitnelte herp derped with fries brah.

Quote by J Mud
I love five guys. It does look gross in pictures, but it tastes too damn good.
If you took the advice of pit monkeys on what to put into your mouth, I can guarantee you won't get far in life.
This is not a pipe