I was playing dino run and with the high speed and low gravity on for the first time today. But what I did not realise was that you have to click on the cheats for them too work, now I had not got past level 2 on hard with no cheats on so i resorted too cheats(little did I know they wern't on) and I finished it! I then realised that the cheats wern't on and I had finished it because I had confidence because I thought I had cheats on and could not fail. I find this interesting and I hope you **** my mother .
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
i hope i **** your mum too.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Azertiosa
I was playing dino run and with the high speed and low gravity on for the first time today. But what I did not realise was that you have to click on the cheats for them too work, now I had not got past level 2 on hard with no cheats on so i resorted too cheats(little did I know they wern't on) and I finished it! I then realised that the cheats wern't on and I had finished it because I had confidence because I thought I had cheats on and could not fail. I find this interesting and I hope you **** my mother .

Congratulations, I guess?
Quote by jgbsmith
i hope i **** your mum too.
You really don't! Shes 57, shagging her would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
Quote by Azertiosa
You really don't! Shes 57, shagging her would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

I think that Family Guy joke had more to do with how many people were inside her; not her age. =/
Quote by Kwonnie
I think that Family Guy joke had more to do with how many people were inside her; not her age. =/
Right, okay. Pretend you're standing next to me and I am clapping my hands the words that proceed this sentence are retard noises. uuuhhh duh duh ounhhhhhh!
Sometimes it gets very annoying when people just keep typing and they don't think to put any pauses so people have no idea how to separate the individual thoughts so it all becomes one big mess of words and you don't know when you are talking about something else like this time when I was a a giftshop and there was a crazy run on sentence so if you could please don't do that any more.
Jesus christ, what am i doing with my life...

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Zombee

is that icecream near the sausage and egg? what the ****.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by GaijinFoot
is that icecream near the sausage and egg? what the ****.

that my friend, is whipped butter
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Quote by Azertiosa
I find this interesting and I hope you **** my mother .

Wait what...?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Azertiosa
Right, okay. Pretend you're standing next to me and I am clapping my hands the words that proceed this sentence are retard noises. uuuhhh duh duh ounhhhhhh!