Awesome production, and awesome guitar work, but the average vocal work and shitty theme bring the quality down.
Woah, hold on there. Unfitting speedy part completely killed the pretty cool atmosphere they had going.
Good band. One of the few Sludge bands who have a shred of integrity left in their music.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Zero Substance
Fistula are great, but they sound nothing like Electric Wizard/Cannibal Corpse. They sound more like a more hardcore influence Iron Monkey.

Well, when describing a band to people, you have to use more well known bands. And now that you mention it, the Cannibal Corpse comparison was kind of unfitting. I'll check them out, though.
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
That guitar tone is the absolute best!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by Hoffinator
Awesome production, and awesome guitar work, but the average vocal work and shitty theme bring the quality down.

Personally, I thought the production was awful. I thought the theme was alright, but if you're gonna have it about a serial killer, there are probably cooler ones out there. Hell, it could have just been about smoking weed like all the other sludge bands and I would have been happy. And the vocals were sometimes lacking but other times, they were pretty brutal. By their next album, he'll definitely improve. And I thought the speedy part was sweet
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
I reckon the production was fitting. Adds to the band's viscous sound; it actually sounds like sludge now. Personally, bands should stop writing about smoking pot. It's incredibly shallow, gimmicky and stupid.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ