Poll: In this situation am I a...
Poll Options
View poll results: In this situation am I a...
Dirt Bag
5 5%
Bad Friend
6 5%
Victim of Circumstance
85 77%
All three
15 14%
Voters: 111.
Hello Pit, long time no post

I had a crazy night last night and I wanted some unbiased (HA!) opinions on if I'm a dirt-bag, a bad friend, a victim of circumstance, or all three.

So I'm out with a group of friends (a couple, a guy and girl who came out together, and my roomie) and we end up back at my place. Me and my roomie have a well-maintained apartment and the common area/living room is covered in my artwork and scattered guitar stands. I do tattoo design for friends, although I'm not a tattoo artist.

Anywho, the girl who came out with the guy had been throwing me looks and hints here and there, but at that point in the night I had just assumed she was flirty and that she was dating the guy she came out with. She's super interested in playing he guitar, so I gave her a quick lesson away from the group.

Eventually we end up on the blacony (cigarette break) and she leans in for a kiss. I held her off and asked if she was dating the guy she came out with. She said no, they were friends and had talked about it so it was crystal clear. GREEN LIGHT!!!

So half an hour of making out later I get this text from my roomie (who invited the guy out to begin with) saying that it wasn't cool, to which I replied they were friends and he knew it. My roomies reply: "True, but he's my guest and its making him uncomfortable." This girl is gorgeous guys, a 9/10, easy. I'm having willpower issues.

So I tell her we should confront the guy, and we do. He gets offended, says this is bullshit, and storms out. My roomie goes to his room ans shuts his door, shaking his head at me. She stays the night

I feel like a dick, but I can't put my finger on why. I think mostly becuase I offended my roomie.

So Pit: am I a dirt-bag, a bad friend, a victim of circumstance, or all three.

Sorry about the text wall BTW.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Last edited by gizmodious at Jun 30, 2010,
Crazy...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I had a similar situation with a friend. It wasn't as involved as this one seems. The girl I got with probably wasn't as hot either. You'd think the captain of the high school cheerleading squad would be hotter, but nah man.
Nikolas
Somehow I thought this was going to be about either a pregnancy scare at McDonalds or getting jumped. I am disappoint so you're a dirt-bag, a bad friend, a victim of circumstance, adopted, you caused global warming, and you touch yourself at night.

But really, none of the above, he'll get over it.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by sticksause
If she is as hot as you say, then I honestly don't see a problem.

+1
exactly. sometimes you just have to do want you need to do. they are to me just being dramatic about it.
Quote by gizmodious
She said no, they were friends and had talked about it so it was crystal clear. GREEN LIGHT!!!

His problem now. You're in the clear TS.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Right on guys.

Chuckles, I gotta agree with you on that bro. He's obviously got a thing for her but hasn't been able to push it to the next level.

I reckon if you knew the guy had some massive crush on the girl, and they're both your friends, then it may have been a bit out of order.

Still, you didnt really do anything wrong. And the guy didnt do himself any favours.

Hope it all works out for you all.
Last one on drugs is a queer.
they wern't going out, he's not a close friend who you knew was interested in her, therefore, you have no reason to feel guilty.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
TS, you're in the clear.

The First Commandmant is clearly "Thou shalt not cockblock a buddy."

Call that f*cker back and rip him a new one. He's the bad friend.
Gear:
08' Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ Vintage 30
Peavy Vypyr 15 watt
MXR 10 Band EQ
MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss DS-1
Dunlop 535Q Wah

Death to all butt metal.
TS you're such a bad, bad person!

Now really, your roommate's friend was probably on his period.

And your roommate too.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by gizmodious
Right on guys.

Chuckles, I gotta agree with you on that bro. He's obviously got a thing for her but hasn't been able to push it to the next level.

Space Ghost woud def smash IMO
They are jealous, just that.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race towards an early grave.

Ah! And sorry 'bout my mediocre english. D:
I usually read these things and call the TS a douche bag.
Nail it for me dude.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
The other guy is just pissed he is clearly friend zoned whilst your room mate probably wanted a shag too.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
You played your cards, the other dude folds, and you win the girl.

Enjoy it ts, and tell the haters to go throw themselves in a river.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Hit it like the fist of a god.

Repeatedly.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

its happened to me before too TS, proabably about 2 weeks ago actually. women will lie, men will lie, we will lead each other on. basically, it revolves around what the girl wants, and in this case, it was you!

dog eat dog. TS you are fine. if anything its her fault for leading him on.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Obviously your friend tried to hook up with the girl and failed.

Based on her immediate interest in you, it was obviously not because of her moral standards.

In other words, your friend is probably a pussy, and couldn't get with the girl.

You are definitely in the clear, and enjoy your girl. If your buddy gives you any shit, beat the **** out of him, because he lost his chance.
Best dirty pick-up line...
Quote by hide_the_beer
I wish you were my homework so I could slam you on my desk and do you all night long
Where's the option for 'In this situation I am a' : normal guy.

There is nothing wrong at all with what you've done, so fair play!

Get fired in while you still can
none of them, really. I would have done the same. The guy was probably the easily offended type, although perhaps you were a bit of a dick, because you didn't really NEED to confront him. You could have just reined it in until they left.
yeah TS, you were in the right
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Tbh I wouldn't do it and I'd be pissed if my friend did it to me, although in the situations I've been in which are a little bit similar to this, the liking of said girl is previously known about. But as is I guess it's fine. I wouldn't say go and kill the other guy, but I'd say that it was cool for you to carry on seeing and having awesome sex with the chick.

if she wasn't so hot i'm pretty sure my opinion would be different which is weird.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
If I was you I would probably think I did the right thing, if I was the guy who came with the girl I'd think you were a jerk.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by valennic
Hit it like the fist of a god.

Repeatedly.

I'll make sure to hit it rough next time You guys rock pit thanks for cutting through the BS.

My roomies totally on the Rag still hahahaa

Quote by Jk47_
hi 5.

how was teh SEX

10/10

Total vixen, we started around 1 and finished up about 4

She was the one who made the first move, and you even held her off to make sure you weren't screwing anything up before you kissed her. You did nothing wrong.
Talk about ackward.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls