Poll: It's in the OP, guys.
Poll Options
View poll results: It's in the OP, guys.
Yes, I would
233 91%
No, I wouldn't
22 9%
Voters: 255.
Page 1 of 3
....would you leave a note?

I personally would. I mean it's common courtesy. If I'm going to the drug store to pick something up, and I'll be gone for 20 minutes I'll still tell someone where I'm going. Plus its really gotta suck if someone close to you kills him/herself and leaves you with no clue why. And it's not exactly like you can text them "Hey, why'd you leave?"

Plus, this might sound weird, but I could imagine myself really enjoying writing a suicide note. That's really a moment where I'd go wild expressing myself.

Anyways, wait for the poll.
Yes, it explains why I did it and it wouldn't give anyone the chance to stop me.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I would replace the note with my spanish project and its grade. whoever see's it will know why i killed myself...
Depends really. I'm a bit of a twat, so I probably wouldn't and I'd make sure I kicked the bucket somewhere whereby when the person finds me, my corpse will startle them and make them shit themselves. Then they can begin the grieving process in earnest.

But if I did write a suicide note it would probably be one of the most verbose and brilliant pieces of literature ever written.
I would leave a note telling people what I honestly think of them. I'll probably write enough to make an essay for some people. I would also want everyone to know why I killed myself. Although I would probably email the notes to the people that I know just so I can know what their reactions could be.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I would, yes.

But I would never kill myself.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
It depends if I wanted to make someone feel guilty for it.

Also, I'd have to do it around halloween, hanging myself from a lamppost and just looking like a morbid decoration. Near a children's school.

EDIT: that is if I wanted to make one person feel guilty for it.

But, I don't believe that many people would spend much time feeling bad that I killed myself.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
If you want to know why I did it, ask Nick

I don't know any Nicks.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by AJSaw
I would replace the note with my spanish project and its grade. whoever see's it will know why i killed myself...

I'd take my note and replace it with my credit report
The ususal reason for a note is to blame someone and since I would only blame myself I wouldn't need a note.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
no. if i wanted to kill myself, it would mean i just didnt give a shit about anything anymore so whats the point in a note?

plus suicide doesnt make sense to me. id just pack up some shit and go wander like a hobo before i killed myself. so mostly people would just notice that i had disappeared one day.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
i would leave a cryptic note that is extremely hard to decipher because it actually doesn't mean anything. it would be my last earthly pleasure.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by captaincrunk
Definitely. I would take care to make sure no one felt the blame for it.

This.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Nah.

I would just go on a murderous rampage first.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Not attention seeking or anything here, but honestly, if it wasn't for my family I'd have killed myself already. But yes, I'd leave a note explaining to my family how I loved them etc
Listen to George Carlin's "Life is worth losing" if this is an interesting topic to you.
Quote by Donkey Puncher
Not attention seeking or anything here, but honestly, if it wasn't for my family I'd have killed myself already. But yes, I'd leave a note explaining to my family how I loved them etc

I know that feeling
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
i would leave a cryptic note that is extremely hard to decipher because it actually doesn't mean anything. it would be my last earthly pleasure.

my pleasure involves gluing quarters to the floor of senior's apartments. Mother****ers can't resist
If you kill yourself you clearly have no regard for the people who do care about you so why bother with a note?
I think if you would write a suicide not, it would take you some time, and you'll think about your whole life and family etc and would end up not killing yourself.

I think I would write a note in advance,
I would write a note full of nonsense, just to confuse some people.
Gear:
American Strat (Modded with Kinman Pickups and more )
PRS Paul Allender (Don't like Cradle of Filth though )
Line 6 Spider Valve 212 (Broken )
Blackstar HT-5 Combo Amp

DR.ZOIDBERG!!!!! (Very inspirational)
Quote by BobDetroit
If you kill yourself you clearly have no regard for the people who do care about you so why bother with a note?

Absolute bullshit, for instance some people's rationale for committing suicide is the idea that their family will be better off without them.
Or even the classic example of the father with the life insurance policy who dies in a single vehicle accident.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
"I hope this is what you meant when you said you wished you never had a son.

Thanks dad for the support, I won't need it for the eternal suffereing I am now in.

~Justin Yanez"

Yep that pretty much sums it up for me.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
| would ive thought about this alot, id tell everyone what i thought of them, why i did it and just spill everything on the table, make people hate me for it i dont care id be dead just to show people what i really thinnk plus it would proberly be easier for them because theyd not care for me as much when they read it. with a few excepttions of course
Quote by BobDetroit

Contrary to common belief people who commit suicide DO care about other people/things. That's usually why they commit suicide.
Quote by captaincrunk
Definitely. I would take care to make sure no one felt the blame for it.

Exactly what I was gonna say. One suicide is bad enough but two would just be worse.
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
i would leave a note with a big smiley face on it ..... :0
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Yeah for sure. I'd probably do a big long one. I'd make sure they knew that it was what I wanted and that no one was to blame/could have done anything etc.

I would never kill myself though.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
I'd write a note and blame everyone, let them know they could have stopped this if only they cared

You would have still went on with it no matter what, I know I would.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Why not write and record a song. You can express your emotions far more through music then words.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
[most likely saying that it wasn't their fault of whatever] and what I thought of them.

I'd just kinda lie the letters in a line, next to a seperate non-specific note that said that each letter was only for the intended recipient, or I'd haunt the fuck out of them.
Page 1 of 3