I'm from argentina and a full time student, like u, i need money and have none. The thing is that if i earn money in dollar or euros i get to triple my income. So i need something, a job/way, to do money via internet.

any ideas????

remember that for every dollar i get like 3.5 pesos, i'll need like 1000 dollars a month, but every buck counts.
Dance naked infront of a webcam. It's how I got the money for a new piano.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I hate the way you said "like you i need money and have none."

Made me feel...pegged.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I work online mostly, but you need to be good at something, usually something involving creating files or working on files. If you do graphics, Zazzle or similar can do ok, I made about $2k from them so far.
i'm studying law and despite my bad english, if i have to, i can work as a writer or something similar. And just like most of you i have a really good ear for music.

mmm i used to do some graphic works when i was in highschool, but only amateur stuff.

dance naked wtf? who pays for that? i'm if u are a woman then i can understand it.

thnks for the answers. :P
Quote by Wint
i'm studying law and despite my bad english, if i have to, i can work as a writer or something similar. And just like most of you i have a really good ear for music.

mmm i used to do some graphic works when i was in highschool, but only amateur stuff.

dance naked wtf? who pays for that? i'm if u are a woman then i can understand it.

Quote by Wint

You obviously don't know kensai very well.