If you just want the head, $400-$500 is standard depending on condition. If you want the cab as well, you probably won't get it for less than $600. The price is pretty high already though so I wouldn't be surprised if he won't go that low.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
If you just want the head, $400-$500 is standard depending on condition. If you want the cab as well, you probably won't get it for less than $600. The price is pretty high already though so I wouldn't be surprised if he won't go that low.

this

Mercury Magnetics aren't the end all be all of transformers. I'd say just pass on it to get a stock one if he won't go lower. The upgrade isn't worth too much to most players.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
mm's seem like a wasted upgrade on a 900. they sound alright already.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by phoenix_crush
Guys it says it has Mercury Magnetics transformers, that WOULD raise the price some.

they are expensive... but in the end certain mods done to an amp actually decrease the value. Unless it was Dumble, Keeley or Gar Gillies reincarnate doing it, I'd offer a lower price.
$800 isn't too bad for a 900 halfstack. You might be able to get him to go down to $700, that's what I would expect to pay for a Dual Reverb head plus cab.
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
I offered but got no reply :-/ thanks for teh help though!
Put this in your signature if you've ever saved a child.

Yea thats what i thought.