if you know your scales and arpeggios and want to jam on my track or create a serious solo for one of them please let me know

i can solo but im more of a rhythm player and ive allways been interested in someone else doing a collaboration with me,

i have various styles of songs on my page, if you like one let me know leave a comment and i can send it to you and see what we come up with

peace
ಠ_ಠ SCOTLAND ಠ_ಠ
FTW
WORLD CUP 2014
i'm not that good in doing solo, but i wouldn't mind try it hehehe...
pls send me sample of your songs, but not the heavy one maybe the ballad one
and i'll give it a try bro
this is my email
fanifabianto0501@gmail.com

Thnks
awesome, ill send that to you ASAP, cant wait to hear what you come up with

thanks
hey, i'd like to give it a go too. i've been meaning to get some practice over different tracks. you can take a look at some of my work in my profile. i can make a pretty epic solo.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Hey, I may be interested in doing a solo. What style are your songs?

PM me if your interested?

Thanks

Guitars:
Fender American Standard Strat 2009 Limited Edition
Ibanez Gak30

Amps
Jcm 800 2203 '82

Pedals:
John bull jr overdrive
Boss Equalizer GE-7
Boss TU-3
Boss CH1

My Band
http://www.myspace.com/hereliesnuggetband
cool i have a few more tracks uploaded if anyone is interested

let me know and let the fun begin
ಠ_ಠ SCOTLAND ಠ_ಠ
FTW
WORLD CUP 2014
hey man i just gave a listen, your songs sound really good quality and are awesome I'd be up for having a go at playing some solos over a few of them, maybe Hit n run, boss battle thing, and the swamp in G? maybe the Nitro cowboy thing as well. Let me know dude
dude those tracks are awesome i can hearsome leads and lyrics (with melody) for nitro cowboy perhaps even the regea songs man and it would be my pleasure to give them a crack for ya...