So just casually looking through Craigslist with no intention of buying a new guitar, I found a Ibanez Art-300 going for $200. I have never played one of these before, but after reading reviews of it on UG, it seems like a pretty nice guitar for the money. So the big question, should I buy this guitar if its in good condition, because you can never have too many guitars right? or should I just say forget it and not spend the $200.

Thanks for any input!
I'd say go for it. It's a nice guitar for half the price of what it retails for.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Go for it.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by cranium2001
Offer $150 and settle on $175. It's still worth $200 though.

hmm I like the way you think
Did you guys just become best friends?
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
i had one. great guitar for $200.

you may not love the pick ups but it's a well built guitar.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
i had one. great guitar for $200.

you may not love the pick ups but it's a well built guitar.

Yea that's the only thing I'm worried about, and its weird how they take AA batteries instead of the 9v most actives use.
Quote by butterfingers30
Yea that's the only thing I'm worried about, and its weird how they take AA batteries instead of the 9v most actives use.

i actually had a arc300 not an art300. my bad.

i have played it though, what i posted is valid all the same looking back.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.