Here are decisions.
Agile AL-2000
Epiphone '66 G400
Or a vintage washburn semi hollow from the 80's with an all tube 50 watt amp from 1985.
None of the other guitars come with amps.
personnaly id go with vintage, especially because it comes with all tube amp, and those amps back then they were built like tanks, but it all depends on what you play, if u can try the washburn try it with the amp and make your decision. try all of them if you can
MIM Fender Strat
Ibanez AE series acoustic
Washburn Semi Hollow loaded with Di-Marzios
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus
Originally posted by 3hta_bryce
It all depends on what you play

I play anything exept metal.
Or a vintage washburn semi hollow from the 80's

The semi-hollow is A ES-335 Copy
then the semi hollow is up your alley. amazing cleans on em, most session guitarists use them for the studio because if you put some dimarzio air nortens or somethin on the lines of that, you can usually get a very versitile tone, thats what i did. do you know if it has origional pups?? and either way, that'l probably be your best bet. / small wall of nonsense txt/
MIM Fender Strat
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus
Anyone there!?!I need someone to tell me why i should get the G400 or the ES-335 Copy.
preference, personally i think you would be more versitile with the washburn, and the amp isnt half bad, id even get one lol, but it also depends if you have a decent amp now, which brings me to my next question, what amp do you have?

PS- IMO the sg is geared for a little more of a classic rock type stuff, and has slight neck dive problems depending on how you place your shoulder to the guitar whie standing if that makes sense.
MIM Fender Strat
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus
definalty the washburn then, even if you dont end up liking it too much you could always sell the guitar and still have a kickass amp
MIM Fender Strat
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus
cool! My friend is giving me a HUGE deal on the washburn.
He's selling it to me for $350!
damn dude, that is a very very sweet deal, especially with a hardcase and the amp is free, you are already practically set up to start a band whenever your ready. how much was your original budget??
MIM Fender Strat
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus
$350!
Thats my dads employee giving him that deal.
I think he's trying to score points with him!
I'm a solo artist and am having a gig soon so i bet this combo would be perfect!
yeah, itl be just fine unless your playin in some type of arena

when you get it lemmi know when you can get some clips up, on paper it sounds like itl be fairly epic, but who knows for sure, anywho, yeah, clips man, and great job on gettin a deal like it,

the epiphone woldnt have done anything justice with that 15w solid state fender,.

Good luck to ya Cheers
MIM Fender Strat
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus
Cool!
I'll get some clips soon and if i'm gonna play an arena i'll save up for a Huge marshall stack mic'd up with a bunch of other Marshall stacks!LOL
BTW nice playing on your channel.
I added you as a friend
So no Rickenbacker?

Yeah,I thought this was a better deal than the rickenbacker so i'm buying this and using the rickenbacker money to buy some recording equipment.
As far as I'm concerned, nothing beats the sound of a good (semi-)hollowbody. They're the only kind of guitar I play.

Not to mention, the things just exude pure class.