SO!!! Today, my band mates and I went to register for a competition hosted by a new music store in a near by mall.

One we go in I see that it is a nice little store..only been open seven months.

I look up behind the counter and just open my eyes...only to see a Dean Cadillac

I was searching for one of these for the past 4 years in my town. Only to find no one carries them.

I had never had an opportunity to play them, but when I saw the guitar the guy at the counter was like.."you wanna play it".

Immediately I say yes..so I sit down and start to play this guitar only to find..It is ridiculously easy to play. Its not to light not to heavy the neck is perfect for my hands. It was also amazing looking..shiny and new. Quilted maple body with tobacco burst finish. It was everything I expected it to be...

but one problem...I AM BROKE!! I went from happy at seeing it...to amazed when playing it...to disappointed when I saw the tag and realized that I am broke...

I have college expenses so i cant spend any money...but it sucks!!! I love that guitar!!!
Jesus Christ, who switched the links for Post New Blog with The Pit?
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
you can wh0re yourself out to 1,000 fat chicks for $50 each...
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
If you love that guitar so much, why don't you marry it?
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Haha are we all allowed to Vent here? And that sucks man, make make a favor from a bro or ur parents and finance or get a loan?

But if we all can vent then I got one.

I was listening to Stevie Ray Vaughan today and on the phone and playing my guitar. All the sudden I hear OMG ARE YOU SERIOUSLY LISTENING AND EVEN PLAYING BLUES?!?!

I was abit confussed and said "Yea why?"

then she said "Thats nasty, thats like a Bucket of gross, Blues sucks and this guy cant sing worth.." I stopped her there then flipped telling her to appericate Stevie Ray Vaughan and stuff and about the Blues and she was like "Ummm, Sorry but.... I... Was.. Expressing my thoughts?"

Haha love it when people i know just openly say that stuff -_-
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Quote by flanders_91

Or to 50 fat chicks for $1000 each.
Lots of pedals.
Rob a bank.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

It's between you, user_nameless, me, and my split personality
I like kittens
SHUT UP NO ONE ASKED YOU!

Proud member of the UG Shred Mafia. P.M. godofshred to join.

"Do you practice UG Blackism? W e do."

PAROXYSM.
Quote by flanders_91
I really hope that guitar isn't $50,000.

Quote by Twist of fate
Dissenters will inevitably abhor.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Quote by Izzyrank
hmmm...

Hey, people marry roller coasters. Some even marry landmarks. Marrying a guitar really isn't unreasonable.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by Xter
Haha are we all allowed to Vent here? And that sucks man, make make a favor from a bro or ur parents and finance or get a loan?

I was listening to Stevie Ray Vaughan today and on the phone and playing my guitar. All the sudden I hear OMG ARE YOU SERIOUSLY LISTENING AND EVEN PLAYING BLUES?!?!

then she said "Thats nasty, thats like a Bucket of gross, Blues sucks and this guy cant sing worth.." I stopped her there then flipped telling her to appericate Stevie Ray Vaughan and stuff and about the Blues and she was like "Ummm, Sorry but.... I... Was.. Expressing my thoughts?"

You should've cranked your amp and started playing heavy metal
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
You should've cranked your amp and started playing heavy metal

lolnah
Can't you order the guitar online? Well when you have money I mean.
There's danger on the edge of town,
Ride the king's highway baby

Quote by Xter

maybe she was upset that you were on the phone with her and playing guitar which expresses boredom in the conversation. you were kind of rude, but i dont know the whole story so im not officialy assuming anything..
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
maybe she was upset that you were on the phone with her and playing guitar which expresses boredom in the conversation. you were kind of rude, but i dont know the whole story so im not officialy assuming anything..

I always play guitar while on the phone cause I only get called when I practice. If i skip a day of practicing I never get called.
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
*Reported*
This belongs in either a blog or the 'Can't say it? sound it off here' thread.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"