This is an Andy Beech guitar made for zakk wylde for the live and loud tour. I want to know if this is being produced and sold at any online/local store. Its really badass.
Only 9 were made, so if it is on sale it'll probably be 10k+
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Quote by IbanezRGS

Probably alooot more than that.
Quote by IbanezRGS

using that logic, what if bc rich only made 9 bronze series warlocks? would they be worth 10k? i doubt it, all i know is the world would be a much better place. MUCH better
Eh.
Quote by Himelnator
using that logic, what if bc rich only made 9 bronze series warlocks? would they be worth 10k? i doubt it, all i know is the world would be a much better place. MUCH better

Tr00 dat.
Quote by Himelnator

Considering that this was a custom guitar made for Zakk Wylde and ...BC Rich *Shudder*
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
it looks like my sperm merged with a toad and a broken down mockingbird/warlock thing and reformed into this thing
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
An effective zombie killer indeed.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
nope sadly not, the other 8 are actually being used by other musicians, i do know one guy who has one over in florida and his just sits in its case completely untouched and hes always said hes been scared to play it.

if your looking for a cheaper option dean guitars do something similar in shape (not exactly ofcourse) but its called the deceiver
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by nav00

if your looking for a cheaper option dean guitars do something similar in shape (not exactly ofcourse) but its called the deceiver

oh yeah,so its the bastard love child of dean and bc rich carried by gibson ..

To be honest if you want that guitar you'd be best getting a custom (then you could get some features changed, i.e. the string through i'd have as hard tail.

HELLO!

i think it's ugly or fugly as some guy stated on that forum... xD

wtf is with the headstock, if you wanna rape a les paul you **** with the headstock..

and string through wouldn't be my piece of the cake eigther...
Quote by archenemyfan
oh yeah,so its the bastard love child of dean and bc rich carried by gibson ..

huh?! Dean didnt have this design until i think late 2009, headstock in my oppinion isnt much like a BC Rich (atleast not in person when you see it) it does play and feel like a 60's les paul but much wider
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by archenemyfan
I am sorry but that looks absolutely fugly...the bastard love child of gibson and B.C rich

this.
Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
I'd totally eat you.

Quote by Gorelord666
Banned because your avatar blew my mind.

Damn straight.