The answer to all is "When I ate the whole thing".
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Even the corned beef?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Hey, I was on topic!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Too be honest, the answers to all the questions probably happened during various alcohol induced blackouts.
For instance, one morning I woke up, and all evidence pointed to me trying to piss in my acoustic guitar.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Most Awesome: helped an old lady cross the road (sereious)

Funniest: too many

Worst: join UG jokes, too many

Most Disgusting: too many

Most Shameful: too many
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Most Awesome: Something i the Pit

Funniest: Something i the Pit

Worst: Something i the Pit

Most Disgusting: Something i the Pit

Most Shameful: Something i the Pit

EDIT: I fail so much at copy+paste, I'm not even going to fix it
Last edited by Oyface at Jul 1, 2010,
wow ill be the first to answer seriously

Most Awesome: kicked a cop in the face while jumping a wall

Funniest:tripped three fat ladies in walmart with one ball

Worst:jumped on an old trampoline from a roof

Most Disgusting:drank what me and my brothers call the condiment coctail

Most Shameful:rather not say
Quote by thatwhiteguy69
Most Awesome: kicked a cop in the face while jumping a wall

Funniest:tripped three fat ladies in walmart with one ball

Yeah d00d!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Most Awesome: Seeing up my hot-ass friend's short short pants.

Funniest: Jerked off in front of my friends during a dare.

Worst: Smoke a crap load of weed with clear rolling paper.

Most Disgusting: Crap into a cup and leave it at the park to rot. No one set foot in that area for a while.

Most Shameful: Get busted for knives in school, but at least I never got any punishment. God, I was lucky.
Quote by sgc09

Wut?! o_O
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by sgc09

What?! O.o
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top Cherry Sunburst
-Peavey Vypyr 15
-Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 0.10
-Jim Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah pedal
-Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal
-Cleartone instrument cable

L.F.C
Quote by sgc09
Most Awesome: Seeing up my hot-ass friend's short short pants.

Worst: Smoke a crap load of weed with clear rolling paper.

Most Disgusting: Crap into a cup and leave it at the park to rot. No one set foot in that area for a while.

Most Shameful: Get busted for knives in school, but at least I never got any punishment. God, I was lucky.

I'm glad we're not friends. And not just because of the so called funniest. Because of all of these.

Anyhoo..
Most Awesome: Streaked in front of a cop and jumped into a lake to get away from him.

Funniest: My ex-girlfriend was kicked out of her house and as a result, I spent a hundred dollars on fish and crabs from the super market and left them all over the house in hidden places. At some point in time, the smell got so bad her family had to completely redo the basement. It was great. And before anyone gives me static about that, they were the abusive types.

Worst: There's a family in the St. Louis area who has a weird disorder where they have heads that make them look like Nemesis from Resident Evil. Their house has red lights in it, and it's in the middle of these woods with hundreds of signs up telling people not to trespass. Some friends and I had a summer where we trespassed at least once a week to annoy them with really really loud music so they'd come out. They only came out once and chased us. I still feel kind of bad.

Most Disgusting: I had some really bad nose bleeds for awhile, and I had to clean it up with a paper towel at work, then I soaked the paper towel in a cup of water and chugged it in front of my co worker until he threw up in front of a customer. I dunno, I'm sure there's worse stuff but I can't think of them at five in the morning.

Most Shameful: Um.. I guess one time in kindergarten I got into a fight with a mentally handicapped kid cause he liked Star Trek and I thought that show sucked and let him know. Kid slapped me, when got into a fight and I knocked one of his teeth out when I pushed him into a desk.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Most Shameful: Um.. I guess one time in kindergarten I got into a fight with a mentally handicapped kid cause he liked Star Trek and I thought that show sucked and let him know. Kid slapped me, when got into a fight and I knocked one of his teeth out when I pushed him into a desk.

you never apologised to me.
Quote by Gabel
Awesome: I made pretty much a whole thread shit their pants, hence the quote in my sig. I felt rather proud of myself.

Funniest: Pissed my friends off whilst playing Halo 3.

Worst: Rather not say.

Disgusting: As above.

Shameful: As above above.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by ripple07
you never apologised to me.

I'm sorry, Josh. I've felt bad about it ever since. Star Trek still sucks, though. But if you'd like to come over and maybe watch Forbidden Planet with me sometime, that's cool.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm sorry, Josh. I've felt bad about it ever since. Star Trek still sucks, though. But if you'd like to come over and maybe watch Forbidden Planet with me sometime, that's cool.

Sucks, eh? I have half the mind to slap you in the face...
Quote by Gabel
Quote by ripple07
Sucks, eh? I have half the mind to slap you in the face...

You don't have anymore baby teeth to knock out. This time it'll be permanent.

Man, I really wonder what happened to that kid sometimes.. I moved away from that school when I was in the eighth grade and I ran into some people from elementary school the other day, and I was like... "HEY Billy! We were best friends in first grade. When did you start being an Eminem clone?" Apparently it's not okay to catch up.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You don't have anymore baby teeth to knock out. This time it'll be permanent.

Man, I really wonder what happened to that kid sometimes.. I moved away from that school when I was in the eighth grade and I ran into some people from elementary school the other day, and I was like... "HEY Billy! We were best friends in first grade. When did you start being an Eminem clone?" Apparently it's not okay to catch up.

Kids are so cruel
Quote by Gabel
Quote by MH400
Jack Off Jill, that was quite harsh, lol

Which thing?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by MH400
The handicapped kid

He slapped me! What the hell was I supposed to do? Sit there and take it? I was new to school, all I knew is that if you take static from anyone, you're gonna get walked over for the rest of your life. Course, being the guy who knocked a special ed kids' teeth out probably didn't do much for my school career..
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
He slapped me! What the hell was I supposed to do? Sit there and take it? I was new to school, all I knew is that if you take static from anyone, you're gonna get walked over for the rest of your life. Course, being the guy who knocked a special ed kids' teeth out probably didn't do much for my school career..

How shocking
Quote by Jack Off Jill

It really is a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation

Most Awesome: Doughnuts in a parking lot when there was a ton of snow on the ground in my parents' Chevy Trailblazer. So much fun. It was their idea too

Funniest: Someone unknowingly opened a door (forcefully) into my face. Gotta love physical humor.

Worst: Drank several energy drinks after not having eaten in over a day. It may not sound bad, but try it and you'll understand.

Most Disgusting: On a dare, I drank a concoction my friend made out of old snapple mixed with every condiment in his cupboard/fridge

Most Shameful: Failed Calculus winter term because I kept procrastinating on everything. Feels bad, man.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by Jack Off Jill

His fault for getting all up in your face and all, had to show them how you roll
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Most Awesome: Driving my new car down the highway at 150mph.

Funniest: Went to see superbad high with a huge group of friends (first thing that came to mind)

Worst: I beat this guy who was bothering my best friend so bad that he spent weeks in the Hospital.

Most Disgusting: I used to work in fast food, nuff said.

Most Shameful: Lied about someone so I would get hired instead of them.
Your mum in all fields.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Most Awesome: Learned to play guitar. Also, decide not to go down the standard B.Tech -> MBA route everyone here seems to be doing.

Funniest: I was talking to my friends about something this one time (and i was really really baked). We were in the mall, and for some reason everyone stopped talking. Then i realized i'd been saying the word donut over and over again for about a minute or so without realizing it.

Worst: I scribbled on a wall and blamed a friend for it when i was like 11.

Most Disgusting: Fapped to someone i shouldn't have fapped to.

Most Shameful: Not live up to my potential.
Quote by unet
Funniest: I was talking to my friends about something this one time (and i was really really baked). We were in the mall, and for some reason everyone stopped talking. Then i realized i'd been saying the word donut over and over again for about a minute or so without realizing it.

Oh my god.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396