View poll results: ?
Upfront.
6 15%
Contract.
12 29%
Joke option.
23 56%
Voters: 41.
So when next months paycheck comes in I'm gunna buy a new iphone 4 , however I'm not sure whether to buy it upfront and get a sim deal or should I get the phone on contract?

Cheers pit, poll coming.

EDIT: Why oh why did I put a joke option

HELLO!

Last edited by JamesLPs at Jul 1, 2010,
I havent heard many good things about the iPhone 4 to warrant it's hefty price tag. But most people i know have found it better on contract. Also, give it a couple of months for inital bugs to be sorted and possible contract price drops
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
I was thinking about getting a 3gs instead so i'd be covered but i guess if it goes faulty thats what a warranty's for and I'm sure it won't drop much, 500 is pretty low to start with...

HELLO!

Contract. It includes internet usage, normally unlimited, which would cost a lot anyway on a sim deal.

Definitely go on contract. The price of the phone divided by 2 years plus the cost of 2 years of line rental ALWAYS works out more than it does on contract, it's more efficient and cheap because they know they have you for 2 years.
Wait to see if the iphone is going to verizon before you commit to anything. I'd also recommend not wasting money on an iphone
Contract, its easier and usually works out cheaper in the long run.

Plus most places give you a free upgrade when you want a new phone a year and a half/two years down the line.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by pak1351
Wait to see if the iphone is going to verizon before you commit to anything. I'd also recommend not wasting money on an iphone

Verizon means nothing to me - I'm from the UK so whatever verizon is I'm presuming it's a US/other place that's not Uk thing..

Me buying an iphone is kinda like someone buying a gibson instead of an epi, you don't really need to but you want to because it's better..

I've wanted one for like 3 years now so I thought I might as well splash out a bit

I've pretty much decided to go on contract, after a few sums the cheapest I could get (with all the same features) on upfront was 719, with contract is 669 so might as well save myself 50 quid and have a bit better service I'm guessing.

HELLO!

I'm not too fussed about money, sure i could save maybe £150 but what would I end up spending that on otherwise? Probably a project guitar to keep me busy a few weeks and end up sitting in the corner like the majority of my other guitars..

EDIT: also I saw iRig for iphone... looks awesome, just like amplitube and it's quite cheap would be pretty interesting

HELLO!

Last edited by JamesLPs at Jul 1, 2010,