Page 1 of 3
So what are you guys' favorite monsters? Like from movies or books or whatever. I liked the Xenomorphs from Alien franchise. They're basically the perfect predatory beast, and damn terrifying.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Republicans. So ****ing scary
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I don't think anyone will suffer any mental trauma from drawn octopus titties.

Now explain to me why a squid has boobs in the first place.
Anything from Silent Hill before it got handed over to the Americans and they started making up stupid monsters.

Faceless nurses..

Straightjackets..

And Pyramid Head of course.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Barack Obama.

and Combine Zombies... I hate when they just decide to take out a grenade and charge at you with it.
Godzilla, afterall, he is the king of monsters.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
My favorite Monster energy drink in the red one. My favorite actual monster is the Predator from the Predator movies. and the zombies from Dawn of The Dead and the Resident Evil movies.
Last edited by Kutless Rocker at Jul 1, 2010,
Quote by rabidguitarist
Anything from Silent Hill before it got handed over to the Americans and they started making up stupid monsters.

*Silent Hill monsters*

I was just about to post Pyramid Head.

Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Barack Obama.

and Combine Zombies... I hate when they just decide to take out a grenade and charge at you with it.

Hmmm. A Combine zombie. That's, that's like a...ah...a Zombine!

Right? Heh... Zombine.

Get it?

Heh heh.

Okay.

/Alyx Vance
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
Quote by SubjectNameHere
Hmmm. A Combine zombie. That's, that's like a...ah...a Zombine!

Right? Heh... Zombine.

Get it?

Heh heh.

Okay.

/Alyx Vance

The only thing that makes that good is the fact that Gordan Freeman never speaks.

But you sir, win 5 points.
The Pale from Pan's Labrynth, the Whale Eater and Slenderman.

Also, the Grey Man of Ben Macdhui. There should be more lore on that guy, scares the shit out of me.
...In my opinion.
Actually, anything created by Guilermo Del Toro. I used to love Tim Burton for his ability to create immersive worlds filled with relatively believable creatures, but Del Toro absolutely shatters him to pieces.
...In my opinion.
Quote by boreamor
(Invalid img)

O_o

OT:

Fucking badass. Except, of course, you needed all the limbs and stuff to automatically win.

I wish Yu-Gi-Oh was still relevant, I liked it almost as much as Pokemon
Last edited by ItsOnlyGNR at Jul 1, 2010,
+1 for Jormungandr (im sure I spelled it wrong.)
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Last edited by Next Hendrix at Jul 1, 2010,
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
I raise you a Groudon.

Pfft, Ice Beam (or Surf if I switch in later) and you're dead
Quote by darkcheef
Pfft, Ice Beam (or Surf if I switch in later) and you're dead

You gen. 3tards aren't honestly telling me that those pushovers could take
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Ya know, i just watched cloverfield and i thought that monster, while kinda odd, was preeety hardcore. Even more hardcore however, are the freakin little critter things that fell of that beast, theyyyy looked amazing
Behemoths and Wyrms from Final Fantasy have always looked immense
PSN: Noverion
Pokemons have quickly overrun this thread.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Page 1 of 3